What's new

*Shipping* Central and South Florida RHO orders

Theshmoke09

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
Wrangler Sahara 4Xe
This is for any interested parties in Central and South FLA with RHO orders with Mark Dodge. (Maybe North Fla and even GA can get in this..)

Please reach out to me privately. We are trying to work some transport for later in the year once trucks start landing.

This is for any interested parties in Central and South FLA with RHO orders with Mark Dodge. (Maybe North Fla and even GA can get in this..)

Please reach out to me privately. We are trying to work some transport for later in the year once trucks start landing.
I am interested in shipping. I am in South Florida but can drive to Central or North Florida to pick up as well.

Alright, folks, we are up to 5 potential trucks.

Perhaps we can get 2-3 more units to fill up a truck?

I am fully aware that we are at the mercy of the factory sending everyones order in at the same time (which is probably unlikely.)

I had looked into doing something similar a few years ago, and the timing was problematic. While entire carrier loads can get dropped off at a dealer at once, the odds of multiple people's trucks arriving within a given week are pretty light - and then you're basically saying don't make plans to go pick up your truck until the last minute in case multiples arrive.. it just gets messy.

It probably IS worth the effort to find a carrier who would be willing to transport 4-5 for a discount at once, but it would have to be "if" they all magically showed up at the same time. My experience with placing an order and delivery (3 vehicles) is that it is completely bananas random when they get built and shipped.

I am fully aware that we are at the mercy of the factory sending everyone’s order in at the same time (which is probably unlikely.)
I’m in Orlando and would need my truck shipped down here as well from Mark Dodge.

Understood. I will add your name to the list. Truck #7.

Just out of curiosity, is it worth the hassle to do this as a group rather than use the roughly $1 per mile delivery cost that Mark dodge offers? By my calculations it would be well under a grand to have your truck delivered to your doorstep . Im in Montana and having mine delivered for $1800 roughly, to my driveway.

I would consider this option if it is cost effective and is timely. Otherwise, the NOLA option in another thread is fine for me. Get through the break in period in the drive home.

Just out of curiosity, is it worth the hassle to do this as a group rather than use the roughly $1 per mile delivery cost that Mark dodge offers? By my calculations it would be well under a grand to have your truck delivered to your doorstep . Im in Montana and having mine delivered for $1800 roughly, to my driveway.
I am 1400 miles from Mark Dodge. I could use that $1400 towards my running boards. Lol. I may meet them in New Orleans and take the scenic route back to South Florida.

I am fully aware that we are at the mercy of the factory sending everyones order in at the same time (which is probably unlikely.)
We can talk when we get those delivery estimates in September. Lol.

Back