So far there is no video of test drive an RHO HO Engine

Manea2000

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
Chev Tahoe
Current Ride #2
RAM TRX
So far there is no video available of test drive / driving an RHO HO Engine and how it looks like. While for Rebel and other trims many are available around.

Must be new here. Welcome. You have lots of reading and homework to complete.
Nope … no driving video still in youtube possibly by Oct. due to late start of Production or marketing technique !! If there is any just drop it here

Sounds like he’s done his homework. He’s absolutely correct there are no RHO/HO motor videos. And he’s presumably aware that it is different as he did mention RHO specific

Sounds like he’s done his homework. He’s absolutely correct there are no RHO/HO motor videos. And he’s presumably aware that it is different as he did mention RHO specific
as an X-Owner of TRX…. I am no Looking for the difference between the TRX and new RHO/HO … the rebel videos are encouraging .. i hope the RHO performs greater than expected.

as an X-Owner of TRX…. I am no Looking for the difference between the TRX and new RHO/HO … the rebel videos are encouraging .. i hope the RHO performs greater than expected.
I am also hoping that it’s better than expected But I’m sure that goes for every one of us on this forum. I know it’s like comparing apples and oranges but as a current hurricane 2 L owner I think it has great potential. The 2 L hurricane in the JLUR flat gets it. It will put a move on my raptor.

Pretty sure it's not going to sound great stock. Might sound so bad that the TRX crowd loses their shit and ... doesn't order the truck? lol

Pretty sure it's not going to sound great stock. Might sound so bad that the TRX crowd loses their shit and ... doesn't order the truck? lol
They'll have a muffler or 2. Sound is nice at start up but I have a feeling that HO engine is gonna have some nice giddy up. Can't wait. D status since May.

RHO published times are comparable
TRX 0-60 = 4.5 sec, 0-100 = 10.5 sec
RHO 0-60 = 4.6 sec, 0-100 = 11.7 sec

0-60 difference = 0.1 sec, a human eye blink is 0.1 to 0.4 second

Put another 200 pounds in the back of TRX they'll be even closer

I care about this more than how it sounds

Last edited:
Back