What's new

Stumbled upon this

Dustin

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 GMC Sierra 6.2 V8
Long time lurker frist time poster lol.

I was messing around on the ram site and decided to check the 1500 owners manual (https://www.mopar.com/ramtrucks/en-...manual.html?year=2025&brand=Ram&model=1500_DT) to see if it had anything about the RHO specifically. It did, nothing ground breaking really but it has 15 results if any of you want to check it out. I just searched RHO in the search box, had some about the insrument cluster, 4wd operation, driving modes, etc.

Nothing surprising, but good info to review before taking delivery of your new RHO.

Did anyone see anything about front to rear torque split in each of the drive modes? If I recall correctly on TRX, the most RWD biased drive mode is Baja, sending only 25% of the torque forward. Followed by Sport, sending only 30% of torque forward. Guessing RHO will be the same.

I wonder if the Custom drive mode can control the torque split? For example, can you request Baja torque split while keeping other parameters in Normal mode?

I currently drive a BMW X5 M50i, which is 50-50% torque split, only modifiable via the vehicle’s stability control (ie. brakes). Torque steer is definitely an issue on grooved roads under full power. Rented a RWD Grand Cherokee L & the lack of torque steer & no sensation of torque applied to the front wheels was quite refreshing! Wish RHO had a 2WD mode, but probably wouldn’t be optimized without a limited slip rear diff, which we will never see on an off-road vehicle.

Back