What's new

Taillights

D'Angelo

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 1500
Hey! I'm excited to see the RHO finally being built here. One question I have for you guys: Am I the only one who likes the old taillights better? The new ones seem way too red, in my opinion. Do you plan on swapping them out with the TRX ones, if it is possible?

Hey! I'm excited to see the RHO finally being built here. One question I have for you guys: Am I the only one who likes the old taillights better? The new ones seem way too red, in my opinion. Do you plan on swapping them out with the TRX ones, if it is possible?
I thought the same at first, but the red is growing on me. Especially after I saw the truck in person over the weekend.

Attachments

• Red RHO 4.jpg
    Red RHO 4.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 138
I need to see it in person first! If I don't like them, then I'll put tint

Tint is cheap and easy-ish. Same here. If I don’t like how they look on my black beauty… I’ll just murder them out

I like the new red ones. I personally like all the changes made for the RHO.

The other taillights had the blind spot monitoring system in them which made them expensive to replace. The new ones don't seem to have it there? I am wondering where the sensors are now, and if they have moved them out of the tail light, that makes the new ones so much better.

1725459590909.png

Last edited:
Back