What's new

TFTL Truck: First Customer orders weeks away

SeñorRAM

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
FORD F150 FX2
Probably because it sounds better than the next couple months

I’m ok with those mpg numbers. I do feel like they are going to fast track the RHO but I think Andre is just citing the official press release of third quarter which starts in a few weeks.

That would be awesome! Happy to eat crow if its true. I thought there was no way any of would see them before September

Not sure what insight scoop Andre from TFTL Trucks has on RHO builds but according to his article published yesterday, he mentioned “first customers should be getting them within the next couple of weeks”

With all the recent commotion, could this be true?

https://tfltruck.com/2024/06/news-2...ut-how-does-it-compare-to-the-trx-and-raptor/
To be fair the article states the next few weeks, not couple. I imagine the first ones will start showing up around end of July beginning of August. Can’t wait!

To be fair the article states the next few weeks, not couple. I imagine the first ones will start showing up around end of July beginning of August. Can’t wait!
I think thats an optimistic timeline and the earliest possible with shipping times. Maybe a dealer that get them by truck and not rail can see it in the start of August

I don't believe it will happen. I expect production to start in early august.

I will start believing this when all my truck info changes from TBD... I ordered the 2nd day they were able to be ordered.

I'm sure the next few weeks comment is more a nod to the fact that q3 is a few weeks away. No one has seen them hit production yet, so we likely have awhile to go. I would be surprised if anyone even gets theirs in the final week of Q3.

Guys, don't forget that YouTubers get to play with them a couple of months before they start shipping. That's how it's always worked. So I wouldn't get my hopes up anytime soon.

I will start believing this when all my truck info changes from TBD... I ordered the 2nd day they were able to be ordered.
Well they don't produce vehicles based off of FIFO

Way too optimistic on these timelines.

You should at least have a VIN, no?

Back