What's new

Transferring RHO Order – Placed May 8th, Confirmed Status

TRXNoMoe

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 TRX
Hey everyone,

My TRX has been a daily driver for both my wife and me, but after she’s been driving it for the last few months, she hasn’t been comfortable with it. She’s in love with anything EV (God help me), but to be fair, I don’t mind an EV for her—less maintenance! So I’ve determined the RHO wouldn’t be a good daily driver for her either.

With that being said, I’m looking to transfer my order on the RHO. The order was placed on May 8th and it's still in the "order confirmed" status. I’ve attached the specs and price for anyone interested.

If there are any issues with transferring orders here or in general, just let me know. Otherwise, feel free to reach out if you're interested or have any questions.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-05 234626.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-05 234626.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Screenshot 2024-09-05 234639.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-05 234639.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 177
Good luck!

I have plug-in hybrid. This things saves me around $450 a month comparing to my RAM.

Didn't know we could do that good luck.

Didn't know we could do that good luck.
Maybe he means, when the truck arrives, he will let someone else buy it? Maybe if they reimburse his deposit? Fair?

Hey everyone,

My TRX has been a daily driver for both my wife and me, but after she’s been driving it for the last few months, she hasn’t been comfortable with it. She’s in love with anything EV (God help me), but to be fair, I don’t mind an EV for her—less maintenance! So I’ve determined the RHO wouldn’t be a good daily driver for her either.

With that being said, I’m looking to transfer my order on the RHO. The order was placed on May 8th and it's still in the "order confirmed" status. I’ve attached the specs and price for anyone interested.

If there are any issues with transferring orders here or in general, just let me know. Otherwise, feel free to reach out if you're interested or have any questions.
I think you cannot make a transfer, I understand that the only way is for it to be someone from the same address as you, I do not want to create misinformation but they told me that when I ordered my rho ran.

yeah, I’ve never heard of transferring an order. Ram has very strict rules about sold orders, and dealers can get in pretty big trouble if Stellantis finds out that the actual buyer isn’t the person on the factory order.
Usually when people try to flip orders like this, it requires actually buying it first - then transferring the title.
Either way, it’s not exactly smiled upon.

Of course you can transfer an order. What do you think happens when somebody backs out? It’s not like they send it to the crusher. They just sell it to somebody else. He’s just offering it up if that somebody else happens to be on here and willing to reimburse him his deposit like RHOfan said. Of course, the only thing working against him is chances are somebody could put in an order of their own and get it quicker.

Of course you can transfer an order. What do you think happens when somebody backs out? It’s not like they send it to the crusher. They just sell it to somebody else. He’s just offering it up if that somebody else happens to be on here and willing to reimburse him his deposit like RHOfan said. Of course, the only thing working against him is chances are somebody could put in an order of their own and get it quicker.
(y)(y)(y)

Appreciate the info!

Back