Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram Rebel
Current Ride #2
Tesla Model Y
Military
Army
Great Movie, but it’s a TRX guys. Haha

We established that a few days ago on another thread. Curious why you bring it up here - is there somewhere else on the internet that says it’s a RHO?

Well I didn’t see the post. But thankyou for notifying me in suck a kind manner.
Wasn’t trying to be rude. I’m actually curious, as this is the second time I’ve seen it mentioned.

We established that a few days ago on another thread. Curious why you bring it up here - is there somewhere else on the internet that says it’s a RHO?
Somewhere in the build configuration, says RHO as seen on twisters.Movie

On the RAM 1500 website:

1000021033.jpg

Somewhere in the build configuration, says RHO as seen on twisters.Movie
Yeah I just saw that in another thread. Weird.
I haven’t seen the movie (only the trailer that I posted a screenshot of in another thread). Either they’re both in the movie, or it was a test
mule with the TRX grill and mustache.

I've no interest in the movie either. I was hoping for a media event to tie into the RHO advertising with the movie's release. Alas, I was wrong. Back to quietly obsessing about my order...

Last edited:
I plan on watching the movie tomorrow. The sound will tell. The article suggests more than one Ram in the movie.

Last edited:
The two ram types in the movie are a trx and a power wagon. No RHO whatsoever. Both trucks were nice thought.

Today my wife and I watched the movie. Good movie; although there wasn’t a single RHO in it or mention of it. I do wish the TRX had a better part in the movie. I don’t wanna give away anything or spoil anything for people who haven’t seen it so I’ll word this carefully. There is a scene where the TRX becomes momentarily disabled after that moment is over, they missed an opportunity to have the TRX strut its stuff in favor of showing the driver in a parked vehicle, not knowing what to do with it.

They will likely extend the 2.9%. My question would be why wouldn’t that apply to residence of all 50 states?

They will likely extend the 2.9%. My question would be why wouldn’t that apply to residence of all 50 states?
I'm sure it does. It's likely just targeted at my state based off of my location to make it feel exclusive. I'm sure someone in any other state would just see their state listed instead.

Doesn’t show it for me in Tennessee. Maybe I’m going to the wrong website. I went to ram build your own.

Doesn’t show it for me in Tennessee. Maybe I’m going to the wrong website. I went to ram build your own.
I was at the discover RAM 1500 page. Not the build page.

My showed up yesterday also but also for Texas only even though I'm no where near Texas.

We went to see the movie yesterday and overall thought it was pretty good. It was certainly a TRX, even the seats had the TRX stitching on them. I thought it was cool seeing my truck (white TRX) up on the big screen. :cool:

The two ram types in the movie are a trx and a power wagon. No RHO whatsoever. Both trucks were nice thought.
No RHO?

I wouldn’t be so sure. There were multiple white “TRX” type vehicles shown throughout the movie…at least two. Seems the TRX that opened the movie (had a “TRX” badge on the left, lower side of the tailgate), was changed out for a different truck about 15 mins into the movie as the next white truck had no “TRX” badging. An RHO, maybe? Or, maybe it was a CGI truck?

As for sound, 99.9% of the sound was fake. Never heard a supercharger whine. Just throbbing, big-block sounding V8 exhaust, except just one tiny scene. When the female co-star pulled up outside her childhood home in the “TRX”, I heard the distinct sound of a 6 cylinder engine!

Back