What's new

Ventilated Seats?

NICKDI3SEL

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm eyeing the base model RHO, which appears to come with heated seats; however, I haven't been able to find anything on ventilated seats with any equipment group. Can anyone shed any light on the topic?

No mention of ventilated seats anywhere. Scoured the press release, the standard items and the document listing what comes in the Level 1 package. Discussed this with @AnthonyRI - he gave me sound advice - assume it's not available and be pleasantly surprised if the truck shows up with it.

No mention of ventilated seats anywhere. Scoured the press release, the standard items and the document listing what comes in the Level 1 package. Discussed this with @AnthonyRI - he gave me sound advice - assume it's not available and be pleasantly surprised if the truck shows up with it.
Yeah I'm REALLY hoping that this is just an omission and that they do have 'em, but there is no way to find out for a LONG time.
Everyone who I have access to ask would be saying "CODE GUIDE" which doesn't show anywhere in there.

Yeah I'm REALLY hoping that this is just an omission and that they do have 'em, but there is no way to find out for a LONG time.
Everyone who I have access to ask would be saying "CODE GUIDE" which doesn't show anywhere in there.
My guess is you need level 1 to get it, if they add them. Not sure why they wouldn't.

So for 10k is it worth it to get a 360 camera and ventilated seats(speculation based of TRX releases)

My guess is you need level 1 to get it, if they add them. Not sure why they wouldn't.

So for 10k is it worth it to get a 360 camera and ventilated seats(speculation based of TRX releases)
Personally I feel like the base price is UNDER valued, and the L1 is a little more expensive than I wish it was.
Comparing it to Rebel, it should be a bit more expensive than it is - but then comparing the L1's on Limited/Longhorn, that package is overpriced.
To me still lands at a pretty respectable MSRP for what you're getting, and a dang good spot if you have a strong dealer discount.

Personally I feel like the base price is UNDER valued, and the L1 is a little more expensive than I wish it was.
Comparing it to Rebel, it should be a bit more expensive than it is - but then comparing the L1's on Limited/Longhorn, that package is overpriced.
To me still lands at a pretty respectable MSRP for what you're getting, and a dang good spot if you have a strong dealer discount.
I know so call my number I left in the email already...

Gambled and won. Nice.

Ventilated seats now CONFIRMED in Level 1
1714219965020.png

Back