Why is RAM is so quiet about the RHO

Haroldr

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 BRONCO
Current Ride #2
S1000RR M 23
I am wondering why RAM has been so quiet about this highly anticipated truck? Since the release nothing has been shared, no media , no pictures just the same silver truck in a private garage. Been what 2 - 3 months since release they are already going into production and no one knows anything about them. This is totally different from what all other brands do with their vehicles. Normally you get the new vehicles announced then media gets them then the orders starts and then production. This been totally the opposite, nobody knows anything, no one has seen it, no info. Seems weird, I am the only one that thinks this way? Particularly when they are struggling with sales just so weird

Probably Carlos is busy firing their marketing team.. who knows. But I agree, they should by now at least sent few vehicles to the press for review.

Probably Carlos is busy firing their marketing team.. who knows. But I agree, they should by now at least sent few vehicles to the press for review.
Is kind of annoying, everyone putting money on a truck that we all only seen once 🤦🏻

Haroldr yes you’re the only one that thinks that way. Nobody made anyone put money on the truck. We all made that decision ourselves. Hopefully you’re the only one annoyed with yourself.
We have all seen it in you tube videos. We know plenty about it, there’s plenty of information available. The rest of use all made an educated decision to order.

Haroldr yes you’re the only one that thinks that way. Nobody made anyone put money on the truck. We all made that decision ourselves. Hopefully you’re the only one annoyed with yourself.
We have all seen it in you tube videos. We know plenty about it, there’s plenty of information available. The rest of use all made an educated decision to order.
oh by no mean no one made me put money & I wanted, I am just annoyed at the fact we all have seen the same video from 3 months ago and there is no other info on them. Yes there info of packages and features but is the only brand that has released a vehicle this way! I made a educated decision. I want it & can afford it not like I went to college for a desicion

My guess is Ram wants to sell the built trucks on dealer lots. Especially if the inventory numbers are as high as some are saying.

Seems like RAM has been quiet on all the 2025 models. I haven't seen any news on the 2500/3500 either.

This freaks me out too....

Other than the few YT videos of the silver truck, the RHO is like a big metal Bigfoot....

It sure feel like they are at the cross roads of building gas vehicles or electric depending on what way thing go in November. Almost like they just pulled the car over and shut it off until they decide what way to go.

Is it highly anticipated or is it the couple hundred of us on here who are highly anticipating it?

With the pushback on the media reviews it reminds me of blockades on video game reviews until releases, usually a bad sign haha. I just don't see how this truck will be a miss instead of a hit.

Maybe adding that third row?

They have way too much inventory of existing rams …. Sell what you have…
Based on the orders, they are not worried it will be a hit….
They pushed back the RHO ride and drive for the auto writers…
In the next few months, it will magically appear….
And It might even be the truck of the year…..

From what I've seen the reviews on the new motor in other RAM models have been positive:

I am wondering why RAM has been so quiet about this highly anticipated truck? Since the release nothing has been shared, no media , no pictures just the same silver truck in a private garage. Been what 2 - 3 months since release they are already going into production and no one knows anything about them. This is totally different from what all other brands do with their vehicles. Normally you get the new vehicles announced then media gets them then the orders starts and then production. This been totally the opposite, nobody knows anything, no one has seen it, no info. Seems weird, I am the only one that thinks this way? Particularly when they are struggling with sales just so weird
Strangely, they're not talking, at all, about the new inline 6. I haven't seen 1 ad or commercial. But that's what happens when you're sitting on 2023s and 2024s because they were overpriced.

Back