Wiring harness

Medic8

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Genesis G80 Sport
Current Ride #2
Factory Five Racing GTM
Has anyone heard anything about issues with the RHO wiring harness?

I saw something posted by a purported UAW worker who seemed to imply that the harness is too short and would be an issue if the vehicle is jumped or driven aggressively off-road. There is allegedly the same issue with the hurricane equipped Wagoneer. No idea if there is any merit to the assertion.

I saw something posted by a purported UAW worker who seemed to imply that the harness is too short and would be an issue if the vehicle is jumped or driven aggressively off-road. There is allegedly the same issue with the hurricane equipped Wagoneer. No idea if there is any merit to the assertion.
Thank you for your input!

I was hoping someone with a bit more insider info would have something of substance. If that is all it is, it won’t stop me from buying.

Thank you for your input!

I was hoping someone with a bit more insider info would have something of substance. If that is all it is, it won’t stop me from buying.

Pretty sure this was just another attempt from Arthur Slugworth to get a look inside the factory.

TRX is essentially the same truck, wiring harness is fine. They want the gobstopper recipe.

Back