What's new

2025 Ram RHO Orders Open Now! 4% Under Invoice on any RHO Order @ Granger Motors

Thanks for all the details! Any rough estimate on when production is scheduled to begin?
I do not konw.
Zach, thank you for the insight here. To clarify... you're offering 4% under FWP pricing or actual invoice pricing? Assuming FWP is not invoice.

Thank you again for your time.
4% under invoice pricing.
This is what is confusing to me, i see it in this sheet as an option but when submitting my desired spec I was told it wasn’t able to order granite.
see attached as the only options available.
1714183092031.png

@Zach@Granger thank you for clarifying available colors. Do you have any insight if granite OR forged blue will become available to order in the near future?

Ordering is now open for the 2025 Ram RHO! If you'd like to place an order please email [email protected]. Like the rest of the Ram 1500 Lineup, We are offering 4% under invoice on any Ram RHO order.There's no catch or gimmick. To get a quote started just email the options you'd like to select from the attached option summary to [email protected]

View attachment 49

Just a few quick notes

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

I think it goes without being said, but I also want to clarify that we cannot make any guarantees on delivery time frames. This is the beginning of Ram RHO production, so we cannot predict wait times accurately yet.

I realize you can use this to price shop your local dealers and I encourage you to do so. I think it's great to support local business. But if you can't get something worked out locally we're glad to assist.

I also want to be an asset to this community on any dealer related questions that may arise as well and be able to add my knowledge to those conversations.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Zach
Hi Zach can you download the standard feature's for a base RHO.Like does it comes with a class IV Hitch, power folding mirrors, and is the rear axle ratio a 3:55 standard ratio with a option for a 3:92 ratio for a base loaded truck.. I looked also on Stellantis media for the specs on the truck was looking for height and width also I am only seeing 81.9 in height will this included SAT antenna.

Hi Zach can you download the standard feature's for a base RHO.Like does it comes with a class IV Hitch, power folding mirrors, and is the rear axle ratio a 3:55 standard ratio with a option for a 3:92 ratio for a base loaded truck.. I looked also on Stellantis media for the specs on the truck was looking for height and width also I am only seeing 81.9 in height will this included SAT antenna.
I found the height for the RHO.This is close on a garage fit..I am wondering if this includes the SAT antenna as well.

Attachments

• IMG_8090.jpeg
    IMG_8090.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 246
Is there a bed extender option/accessory available for the RHO/TRX? Really wish 6.5' bed was available as an option but oh well...

Are you willing to match 9K off MSRP like Mark Dodge?

It will have a 3.92 standard and a 33 gallon tank according to the standards sheet.

Ordering is now open for the 2025 Ram RHO! If you'd like to place an order please email [email protected]. Like the rest of the Ram 1500 Lineup, We are offering 4% under invoice on any Ram RHO order.There's no catch or gimmick. To get a quote started just email the options you'd like to select from the attached option summary to [email protected]

View attachment 49

Just a few quick notes

4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.

I think it goes without being said, but I also want to clarify that we cannot make any guarantees on delivery time frames. This is the beginning of Ram RHO production, so we cannot predict wait times accurately yet.

I realize you can use this to price shop your local dealers and I encourage you to do so. I think it's great to support local business. But if you can't get something worked out locally we're glad to assist.

I also want to be an asset to this community on any dealer related questions that may arise as well and be able to add my knowledge to those conversations.

Zach
Just shot you an email for a quote......so excited.

Details:
  • Full Length Prem Upgraded Floor Cons (CVT)
  • Google Android Auto (RF5)
  • SiriusXM Radio Service (X9B)
  • USB Host Flip (RF7)
  • Surround View Camera System (XAK)
  • Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers (JHC)
  • LED CHMSL Lamp (LPH)
  • Integrated Center Stack Radio (RTF)
  • For Details, Visit DriveUconnect.com (X9E)
  • Power Adjustable Pedals w/Memory (XAM)
  • For More Info, Call 800-643-2112 (X9H)
  • Front Passenger Interactive Display (RJA)
  • Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth (XRB)
  • Connectivity - US/Canada (RTM)
  • Traffic Sign Recognition (SJB)
  • GPS Navigation (JLN)
  • 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot (RTQ)
  • GPS Antenna Input (JLP)
  • Hands-Free Active Driving Assist Sys (SJH)
  • Power Seat Back Massage - Frt Pass (CE5)
  • SiriusXM with 360L (RTU)
  • Head Up Display (LBK)
  • Global Telematics Box Module (TBM) (RDG)
  • Connected Travel & Traffic Services (RTV)
  • Power Seat Back Massage - Driver (CE9)
  • Drowsy Driver Detection (XNM)
  • Intersection Collision Assist System (XPS)
  • Apple CarPlay (RFP)
  • Disassociated Touchscreen Display (RFV)
  • Leather/Carbon Flat-Bottom Strg Whl (SC2)
  • Smartphone As A Key Capable (GX6)
  • HD Radio (RE8)
  • 14.4" Touchscreen Display (RHZ)
  • Driver/Psngr Assist Handles, Wrapped (CSV)
  • Dual Wireless Charging Pad (CMS)
  • Uconnect 5 NAV W 14.4" Display (USA) (UBW)
  • 240 Amp Alternator (BAL)
  • 19 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound (RCA)
  • Exterior Mirrors w/Memory (LEM)
  • Luxury Front Door Trim Panel (CTH)
  • Real Carbon Fiber Interior Accents (XSQ)
  • Driver Seat Memory (LEQ)
  • Power Tailgate (JRC)
  • Radio/Drv Seat/Mirrors/Pedals Memory (LEV)
  • Digital Rearview Mirror (GRG)
  • 12-Way/1-Way Trailer Connector (XEK)
level 1 have the carbon fiber sheeeesh I didn’t knew that. Happy I got it

We have ordered many RHOs and I am excited that some have been picked up for production already!
I cannot wait to see one in person with and without the Graphics on the side and hood.

What do you think about the graphics? Would you order yours with or without them?

Here are the additional features you can build your RHO with:
1724695898678.png

We have ordered many RHOs and I am excited that some have been picked up for production already!
I cannot wait to see one in person with and without the Graphics on the side and hood.

What do you think about the graphics? Would you order yours with or without them?

View attachment 485
When is the delivery date for the RHO?

View attachment 485
How many have you guys ordered? Ordered from you guys May 1st. Impatiently waiting

View attachment 49

Just a few quick notes

Zach
Any way Granger could post your order status’ like Koons and Mark Dodge have done?

Back