What's new

37 Tire Package

No rubbing on Aero mode and higher. Exit level, yes absolutely . Mine has a 6” lift kit, but from I’ve researched, technically 37’s and 20” rims will fit on the RHO stock, as they do TRX, but I’m doing a 1.5” level kit on the front immediately anyway so it will be a non issue.
Not with that offset your 1.5 is going to be a must . I like it definitely!

Not with that offset your 1.5 is going to be a must . I like it definitely!
That’s interesting, because it’s an 18 offset, my neighbor has a 23 TRX same exact wheels / tires and stock front end, no rub. Now if he’s off-roading and using his suspension, it would rub, but he’s not off-roading his TRX. Either way, I want to be safe AND I prefer the level look anyway, so it will be done immediately. Btw thank you!

That’s interesting, because it’s an 18 offset, my neighbor has a 23 TRX same exact wheels / tires and stock front end, no rub. Now if he’s off-roading and using his suspension, it would rub, but he’s not off-roading his TRX. Either way, I want to be safe AND I prefer the level look anyway, so it will be done immediately. Btw thank you!
I apologize I thought those were way more than 18 ... 18 is kinda the max right I was looking this up last month because I have a few sets of wheels that are a bit more negative

I apologize I thought those were way more than 18 ... 18 is kinda the max right I was looking this up last month because I have a few sets of wheels that are a bit more negative
Oh no apology needed my friend, it was a good call out making me rethink my decision, lol. Appreciate that! I think these will look sick, always interested to see what peeps do to enhance these badass trucks! Have a good one brother.

Back