What's new

4% Below Invoice on all RHO orders at Dan Cummins!

Cody@DanCummins

Founding Member ⚙️
Supporting Vendor 🛒
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Jeep Wrangler
Hey guys I am Cody Burton with Dan Cummins CDJR Chevy Buick in Kentucky, we are doing 4% below invoice on all new Ram 1500 RHO orders! Anywhere in the country (you would of course have to cover your shipping if out of state) Special colors aren't open yet but your typical colors are available with plenty of build spots left!
CASH OR FINANCE NO CATCH
Email me your build sheet or any questions you have and we can price/place the build for you!
[email protected]
RHO PICTURE.jpg

Leasing available with the discounts for a business?

Hey guys I am Cody Burton with Dan Cummins CDJR Chevy Buick in Kentucky, we are doing 4% below invoice on all new Ram 1500 RHO orders! Anywhere in the country (you would of course have to cover your shipping if out of state) Special colors aren't open yet but your typical colors are available with plenty of build spots left!
CASH OR FINANCE NO CATCH
Email me your build sheet or any questions you have and we can price/place the build for you!
[email protected]
View attachment 144
I placed an order for my RHO with Cody over the weekend. From the moment I asked for build sheet and related info, Cody was friendly, very responsive, and helpful. No sales pressure at all. I highly recommend Dan Cummins and Cody for anyone looking to buy in Kentucky.

Placed my order with Cody! Dan Cummins is a great place to buy/order from. 5th vehicle in past 2 years for me. And will not be the last. Cant wait to see the RHO parked next to my TRX

CASH OR FINANCE NO CATCH
[email protected]
View attachment 144
Hi Cody just curious what are your doc fee,and out of state tag.Also do you know Stellantis Financial rates are currently and the terms.🧐

Hi Cody just curious what are your doc fee,and out of state tag.Also do you know Stellantis Financial rates are currently and the terms.🧐
599 Doc fee, and your tax title, license etc. would be based on your city and county. Rates would just depend on credit, which it would change by the time the truck gets here as well

Thanks Cody.

Back