Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram Rebel
Current Ride #2
Tesla Model Y
Military
Army
Is anyone else in here expecting a big breakthrough as far as news goes with our orders? If not tomorrow for the week! If we don’t, I’m going to get very skeptical with the lack of updates and news.

I’m optimistic they will start production in the near future…..but not tomorrow.

Did you see this yet? They better NOT move RHO production to Mexico, that would be a mistake.

I'm optimistically pessimistic they will start tomorrow.
At this point, I'll take ANY news!

Did you see this yet? They better NOT move RHO production to Mexico, that would be a mistake.

Great news. Finally we will have reliable ram.. hell might as well move it even farther..

Guess I’ll keep my options open.. 😅

I'm willing to bet they'll announce this week that production has been delayed until either 9/9 or 9/16, but it would be nice for a surprise start tomorrow.

Anthony reported his D1 orders currently show a ship date of 9/11…and those usually fall 10 days after build date…so, unless the plant closes for Labor Day, we should see signs of production starting 9/1.

Anthony reported his D1 orders currently show a ship date of 9/11…and those usually fall 10 days after build date…so, unless the plant closes for Labor Day, we should see signs of production starting 9/1.
That sounds a little soon for a ship date. But I hope it’s fact.

I say Aug. 29

We should start a pool..winner takes all!

I'm still thinking end of year but I am hoping they have a couple at SEMA to see what options will be out there.

I feel like they are waiting as long as possible to start considering there are hundreds of trxs on dealer lots. Koons has 20 trucks alone. Once these rho trucks start hitting dealers those trx trucks wont move

Someone that doesn’t want a RHO could probably get a pretty good deal on a TRX that’s been sitting on the lot for a couple months.

Seeing 2024 TRX’s listed for 8k under msrp around here and a few used 22’s with under 10k miles for mid 70’s. If only I could stomach single digit mpg’s lol

Seeing 2024 TRX’s listed for 8k under msrp around here and a few used 22’s with under 10k miles for mid 70’s. If only I could stomach single digit mpg’s lol
Exactly, plus who knows how hard the last person ran them. Nah, I'll patiently await my RHO and drive my DD optima haha.

Back