What's new

Breakthrough day tomorrow

Towbin dodge let me know they have a new trx screaming deal 5k over MSRP lol
Yeah, they wouldn't match when I called them. Either did Desert 215 or Prestige they said nope. haha

Is anyone else in here expecting a big breakthrough as far as news goes with our orders? If not tomorrow for the week! If we don’t, I’m going to get very skeptical with the lack of updates and news.
So, was it a breakthrough day?

I feel like they are waiting as long as possible to start considering there are hundreds of trxs on dealer lots. Koons has 20 trucks alone. Once these rho trucks start hitting dealers those trx trucks wont move
Ram hath no sympathy in that regard. Ram got THEIR money for the TRXs long ago, they could care less at this point who is still holding on to them.

Exactly, plus who knows how hard the last person ran them. Nah, I'll patiently await my RHO and drive my DD optima haha.
Hands down the biggest reason I would not buy a used TRX. These trucks are generally going to be ridden pretty hard and regularly as most owners wants to launch and drive them hard (want to hear that sweet supercharger), and no one really knowing if they broke the engine in properly or how else it was "gently" mistreated. Would buy something like a used 911 Turbo S as the owners are going to generally baby the car, but not a TRX (at least by what I have seen).

Hands down the biggest reason I would not buy a used TRX. These trucks are generally going to be ridden pretty hard and regularly as most owners wants to launch and drive them hard (want to hear that sweet supercharger), and no one really knowing if they broke the engine in properly or how else it was "gently" mistreated. Would buy something like a used 911 Turbo S as the owners are going to generally baby the car, but not a TRX (at least by what I have seen).
HAHA yea I saw a picture of a Raptor R squatting hard because of the huge trailer it was towing to the desert probably.... But when its time to sell "Garage princess, never abused"

How are you seeing estimated ship date? Mine went D1 on 8/30. Not sure of ship date though
You have to message your salesman your VON and they could tell you.

How are you seeing estimated ship date? Mine went D1 on 8/30. Not sure of ship date though
Or do what I am doing and rough guess it based on the information posted here. I dont have a ship date, but based on my scheduled date and the information Anthony posted, im guessing end of month to roll down the assembly line.

Seeing 2024 TRX’s listed for 8k under msrp around here and a few used 22’s with under 10k miles for mid 70’s. If only I could stomach single digit mpg’s lol
For me, it's not price or MPG at this point. It really boils down to 3 features that I want - HF Driving Assist, Massaging Seats, 14" center stack display. In addition, I think the subtle redesign of the 2025 RHO takes it up a notch or two above the TRX

For me, it's not price or MPG at this point. It really boils down to 3 features that I want - HF Driving Assist, Massaging Seats, 14" center stack display. In addition, I think the subtle redesign of the 2025 RHO takes it up a notch or two above the TRX
The new tech definitely weighed in for me. What you mentioned plus phone as a key, power up tailgate, and passenger screen all made it much easier to put my deposit down on the RHO.

The new tech definitely weighed in for me. What you mentioned plus phone as a key, power up tailgate, and passenger screen all made it much easier to put my deposit down on the RHO.
I had the exact same thoughts. It was a no brainer for me. It has everything you could ever want at a great price point.

Last edited:
If the base RHO had come with 360 cameras, I would have been completely satisfied. It is an off-road truck; after all, it should be standard.

Back