Extended Warranty

TX2025

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 HD FLHXS
Current Ride #2
2017 Ram 1500 Sport 4x4
As the big day approaches…. Want to inquire about extended warranty options and pricing. Typically like to stick to manufacture coverage as it’s good at any dealer. Price change purchasing at same time as truck vs after vs after factory warranty expires. Anyone have any price point, coverage, and term/mileage?

As the big day approaches…. Want to inquire about extended warranty options and pricing. Typically like to stick to manufacture coverage as it’s good at any dealer. Price change purchasing at same time as truck vs after vs after factory warranty expires. Anyone have any price point, coverage, and term/mileage?
Following

Does anyone have experience with the MOPAR extended warranty? Gotta assume that is the one that covers the most issues as well as is accepted at most dealerships right?

Does anyone have experience with the MOPAR extended warranty? Gotta assume that is the one that covers the most issues as well as is accepted at most dealerships right?
It’s absolutely amazing! I always go with the 8 year /100k miles Max protection Don’t let them talk you into Zurich warranty.

I just had Zurich with my gladiator and it was been the worst experience of my life.........................

It’s absolutely amazing! I always go with the 8 year /100k miles Max protection Don’t let them talk you into Zurich warranty.
Link? I see chryslerwarrantydirect.com and mopar.com/en-us/care/mopar-vehicle-protection.html. Which one is it?

But just make sure you read the fine print. It is most definitely not a bumper to bumper warranty.

I can positively offer the best prices you will find on Mopar Policies as well as other companies my Dealer offers(some argue our other options are better than mopar). Anyone wanting to inquirie can reach me at [email protected].

I can positively offer the best prices you will find on Mopar Policies as well as other companies my Dealer offers(some argue our other options are better than mopar). Anyone wanting to inquirie can reach me at [email protected].
If you’re going to be a seller on this forum, then you need to register as a vendor.

If you’re going to be a seller on this forum, then you need to register as a vendor.
Thank you I saw that post and thought to myself who is this? Is there any legitimacy to them? So that poses the question does the form do any vetting on prospective vendors?

I'd be happy to, what do I need to do to make that happen?

But just make sure you read the fine print. It is most definitely not a bumper to bumper warranty.
Interesting! That was my experience with Zurich and it made it a waste of $$. I’ve only dealt with Fords extended warranty which is a true bumper to bumper. Do you (or anyone else on here) know of a true bumper to bumper warranty that one can get for Stellantis vehicles?

Interesting! That was my experience with Zurich and it made it a waste of $$. I’ve only dealt with Fords extended warranty which is a true bumper to bumper. Do you (or anyone else on here) know of a true bumper to bumper warranty that one can get for Stellantis vehicles?
Bumper to Bumper warranty is a term salesman use, No such thing in real warranty terms. All warranty contracts have exclusions. Please read the terms of the contract before signing any warranty contract.

Back