What's new

Extended Warranty

Does anyone know of anything like FloodFordESP.com for RAM? ESP is a Ford backed Extended Service Plan and not an aftermarket or third party one. For example I did the PremiumCare (pretty much bumper to bumper), $100 deductible, 72 mo (6 yr), 100k miles through the dealer when I bought my Raptor for $3,095. If I had known about FloodFordESP at the time, I probably could have gotten the same warranty for $1,525. For close to the same price, I could have gotten the PremiumCare, $100 deductible, 108 mo (9 yr), 125k miles for $2,980. Flood Ford only does something like a $100 or $200 markup on the warranties. And you can pay for it with paypal and get 6 months no interest if you pay it off before the end of the promo.

Does anyone know of anything like FloodFordESP.com for RAM? ESP is a Ford backed Extended Service Plan and not an aftermarket or third party one. For example I did the PremiumCare (pretty much bumper to bumper), $100 deductible, 72 mo (6 yr), 100k miles through the dealer when I bought my Raptor for $3,095. If I had known about FloodFordESP at the time, I probably could have gotten the same warranty for $1,525. For close to the same price, I could have gotten the PremiumCare, $100 deductible, 108 mo (9 yr), 125k miles for $2,980. Flood Ford only does something like a $100 or $200 markup on the warranties. And you can pay for it with paypal and get 6 months no interest if you pay it off before the end of the promo.
Mopar Maxcare - buymoparwarranty.com usually has the best price but there are others discounting it also.

Yea apparently the Ford plans are going up Sep 6... If I strike a deal on a F150 with a supercharger gonna go with flood for sure, I think granger does a cheap plan as well.

Yea apparently the Ford plans are going up Sep 6... If I strike a deal on a F150 with a supercharger gonna go with flood for sure, I think granger does a cheap plan as well.
What F150 has a supercharger? Or are you talking about one of the aftermarket packages?

What F150 has a supercharger? Or are you talking about one of the aftermarket packages?
Yea 23 I would do the Roush and looks like 24 only Whipple kits

It’s probably like California where they have some absurd “consumer protection “ laws in place saying you have to buy it from an in state seller
There's a strong thread on this on the TRX forum

It’s absolutely amazing! I always go with the 8 year /100k miles Max protection Don’t let them talk you into Zurich warranty.
What's the exact name of your warranty? Mopar Max Care??

@AnthonyRI can we get some pricing options on Genuine Mopar ESP? Price difference if bought at time of sale vs before factory warranty ends?

@Zach@Granger can we get some pricing options on Genuine Mopar ESP? Price difference if bought at time of sale vs before factory warranty

@AnthonyRI can we get some pricing options on Genuine Mopar ESP? Price difference if bought at time of sale vs before factory warranty ends?
Sorry not something in my purview to broadcast on forum - we use Versant for ESCs which are customized and sold at time of vehicle delivery, not something I can get flat quotes across the board on.

Sorry not something in my purview to broadcast on forum - we use Versant for ESCs which are customized and sold at time of vehicle delivery, not something I can get flat quotes across the board on.
Do you guys offer the Mopar ESP?

Back