Harmon Kardon System

Irongoats

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
Kia Optima daily driver haha
Military
Retired USAF
I haven't heard this system in any of the Rams that have it now is this good? With new canbus system would it be difficult to add amps etc. to your liking? I know Kicker made a Ram plug and play system for the Gen 4 and the new truck supposedly has an amp but c'mon are they that good?

I had a Harmon Kardon system in a new bodystyle Ram Longhorn it was far better than even the newest Fords and GM Trucks I've been in. I currently have a Bose factory system in the Chevrolet Truck I drive it's horrible when compared to the Harmon Kardon factory system.

Following.. I hope it's good! I liked the Alpine system

I test drove a Limited with the HK system and it sounded amazing to me. I'm curious to see what the Klipsch system sounds like on the Tungsten. I'm not a huge audiophile, but I do love a nice sound system. You won't be disappointed, and if you are, just swap out the speakers.

I'm assuming it sounds good, but you know how that is we all have different tastes and factory sound systems usually leave a lot to be desired.

it woulda been nice to have a rhe Klipsch available for the RHO I have all klipsch in my basement and been running that brand for over 8 years.

I'm a big Klipsch fan, wish it was an option for the RHO!

The HK system is the same system as before, and it fuggin rocks. The Alpine system doesn’t hold a candle to it, but (still good).
I'll put that to the test ha.

I love my Alpine too. I'm sooooo curious about the Harmon Kardon.

I had this system in my 2019 and 2021. I think it’s far better than the GM Bose system and B&O Unleashed system in the F-150. Having said that, I would invest in a single 10” sub and decent amp to take this system to next level. The low end isn’t there from the factory and it rattles a bit with hard hitting bass.

I have the HK system in my 2020 limited. Im 99% The RHO system is the same. It is incredible. It’s the best “manufacturer” sound system I’ve ever had by far. It’s just as good if not better than most if not all of the after market systems I’ve put in over the years. You will love it!!!!!

24 REBEL 2500 here! Sounds great, rams sound systems blow any of the competition out even with the normal alpine sound system. I ordered mine just with bead locks and off-road running boards. Excited for it!

I’ve got it in both of my current trucks and I can say that it is great sounding. I found that if I put the fader just a small touch to the rear the sound seems to be clearer and cleaner sounding. The mids will definitely over power it all as well, but your able to adjust it to your liking. I usually have my bass on 7 and mids at 4 and treble at 8. I listen to mostly old school rock and newer hard rock. On occasion I’ll throw some 90-2000 hiphop stuff on but nothing super hard.

Also as a side note if you decide to remove the factory sub behind the rear passenger seat and replace it with something else, there is a good chance you will lose your ANC, active noise cancelling. You will have to replace a lot actually for an aftermarket amp to work with the whole truck with the HK system.

Also as a side note if you decide to remove the factory sub behind the rear passenger seat and replace it with something else, there is a good chance you will lose your ANC, active noise cancelling. You will have to replace a lot actually for an aftermarket amp to work with the whole truck with the HK system.

Net Audio has everything you need. It’s fairly simple with their harness. If you’re only wanting to add a sub, it’s super easy and you can maintain ANC using PAC converter. Less than $140 for converter and harness and you have everything you need to run audio signal to an amp

Net Audio has everything you need. It’s fairly simple with their harness. If you’re only wanting to add a sub, it’s super easy and you can maintain ANC using PAC converter. Less than $140 for converter and harness and you have everything you need to run audio signal to an amp
They are about an hour from me. Good guys for sure and provided the RHO has the same under seat design as the trx then they will be building me a RHO box.

I haven't heard this system in any of the Rams that have it now is this good? With new canbus system would it be difficult to add amps etc. to your liking? I know Kicker made a Ram plug and play system for the Gen 4 and the new truck supposedly has an amp but c'mon are they that good?
Would you really want to chip away at your payload with all that jazz? I've done amps, fiberglass custom panels and enclosures in my sports cars, only to remove it all on track days. I'm too old to horse around with that anymore. I'd much prefer payload over dbs, for now. Thee ol' hearing is starting to go, so might just need one of them horns to put in my ears to have my jams and shave weight

Would you really want to chip away at your payload with all that jazz? I've done amps, fiberglass custom panels and enclosures in my sports cars, only to remove it all on track days. I'm too old to horse around with that anymore. I'd much prefer payload over dbs, for now. Thee ol' hearing is starting to go, so might just need one of them horns to put in my ears to have my jams and shave weight
If you’re after payload, RHO won’t be the truck for you. It will almost surely have the lowest payload of the 2025 lineup.

Back