What's new

Hello from Florida

I did see someone just post in mark CDJR thread that a Florida deal was willing to copy marks deal. Didn't give a lot of info in his post though.
Any more info on this? Really looking to use a Fl dealer. I’m in the Orlando area

Got mine in Jacksonville for pretty much what the out of state guys are offering. DM me if you want details.
I dm’d you. Would like to use a Florida dealer, any info is appreciated.

Any more info on this? Really looking to use a Fl dealer. I’m in the Orlando area
Florida dealers are 10k more than Mark Dodge in Louisiana, but they are taking orders too. Mark dodge would ship it too, maybe a grand or so, but they giving you 10k off that Florida dealers wont.

Florida dealers are 10k more than Mark Dodge in Louisiana, but they are taking orders too. Mark dodge would ship it too, maybe a grand or so, but they giving you 10k off that Florida dealers wont.
Yeah but this person said he got it for the same price as Mark Dodge from a dealer in Jacksonville, so I’m hoping to get the info from him.

If not, I’ll probably end up ordering form Mark Dodge and having it shipped to me.

I went to both dealerships in jax and both said zero discounts. You can try it. They wanted to sell me rebels they currently have and bad talked the waiting for the rho. I wasted my time with them. Good luck though.

What's up yall!

From Winter Park, FL and thinking about placing an order through Mark Dodge as well. If all of the trucks come in around the same time, would be cool to do a road trip / caravan back home. Could make the 12+ hr drive a lot more fun with a crew to do it with.
I'm from Apopka. I'm in!

Doing the road trip thing and for a much greater distance. Best way to get to know a new vehicle for me has always been a road trip and it'll make the engine break-in super easy. I'll do first oil change and sample test as soon as I get home too.
Hello from Delray Beach. I agree, getting through the break in period in a day or two is great. Did it with my current car. I didn't know about Mark Dodge meeting us in NOLA, so that's great info. The main downside to the drive for me is that I want a full PPF on the truck, so there's some risk of paint chipping on the drive.

Hello from Delray Beach. I agree, getting through the break in period in a day or two is great. Did it with my current car. I didn't know about Mark Dodge meeting us in NOLA, so that's great info. The main downside to the drive for me is that I want a full PPF on the truck, so there's some risk of paint chipping on the drive.
Hello Delray - I'm in Jupiter

I did see someone just post in mark CDJR thread that a Florida deal was willing to copy marks deal. Didn't give a lot of info in his post though.
They are not. The deal in jax is full msrp and a smile. Is all smoke and lies in jax

Back