What's new

Interest rates

yoda33073

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve
What would be a good interest rate on these RHOs with an 800+ credit score and 20% down payment? Are there any current Ram 1500 interest deals from Chrysler?

I have over 800 credit and I’ve looked absolutely everywhere for a decent rate. Can’t find anything worth my while and I’m certainly not paying 10k plus in interest over the course of a loan. So I’ve decided to pay cash for the truck. Good luck and let us know if you find any good deals out there

Trucks like the TRX or RHO most likely don’t qualify for special financing deals. Right now Jeep has 0% Apr but it excludes their higher demand jeeps like the Rubicon 392 and that’s usually the case with most higher end special vehicles.

Best I can get now is 4.9

An additional. 25 off these numbers if you are a Navy Federal member. 60 months 4.24 is not bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240915_220429_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240915_220429_Chrome.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 65
I’m not a big fan of high interest rates myself with a 815 credit score. I probably won’t be paying cash but I’ll put down a large down payment then aggressively pay the rest off. I was hoping something would magically happen by the time my truck actually comes in, but I won’t hold my breath. Chevy has 0 percent now, but like someone said, it’s now always for specialty vehicles. I was able to get my widebody charger for 0 percent through Chrysler capital, so maybe there is hope

I haven't seen RAM excluding RHO from offers on the website, probably because it's out yet, but I hope RHO gets added to the incentives.

Sucks because I have 1.9% on a 75-month from Space Coast on my 2022 Built to Serve—good old days.

An additional. 25 off these numbers if you are a Navy Federal member. 60 months 4.24 is not bad.
That is the lowest I have seen myself. I have not reached out but hope I can get in off my deceased grandfather who was a navy pilot. Definitely hard coming off a zero percent loan on my GMC AT4.

They most likely would let you in. Might need some documents but it is worth it.

That is the lowest I have seen myself. I have not reached out but hope I can get in off my deceased grandfather who was a navy pilot. Definitely hard coming off a zero percent loan on my GMC AT4.

Yes, you will be able to join. I was also was able to join because of my grandfather.

NavyFed has the best rates hands down and the process is so easy with them.

Penfed generally has very good rates (along with navyfed)... if your local credit union isn't an option for some reason

Another reason I'm not sweating the slow production ramp up. Rates may come down enough to where financing makes sense as opposed to just paying cash.

Yes, you will be able to join. I was also was able to join because of my grandfather.

NavyFed has the best rates hands down and the process is so easy with them.
Guessing your grandfather was alive and a member or your parents got membership using him. I tried to get in with deceased grandfather (died in service) and was told I didn't qualify.

Guessing your grandfather was alive and a member or your parents got membership using him. I tried to get in with deceased grandfather (died in service) and was told I didn't qualify.

Grandfather is alive but not a member. They asked for documentation that he provided.

If you have any documentation showing he was a member of one of the branches of military and can prove the relationship, you should qualify.

I was able to join with a deceased grandfather. I applied for a savings account last night and was approved this morning. My credit union was 5.9 so 4.49 is going to make the current interest rates a bit easier to swallow.

I was able to join with a deceased grandfather. I applied for a savings account last night and was approved this morning. My credit union was 5.9 so 4.49 is going to make the current interest rates a bit easier to swallow.
I really love navy fed there credit card rates are also some of the best I have about 6 accounts with them including my other vehicle

Back