What's new

It's 9/9, did they start production?

yoda33073

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve
I am going to get a whole lot of junk answers, but does anyone know if they actually started production today? @AnthonyRI

It's a crap shoot haha

Nothing on RAM search, yet.

I am going to get a whole lot of junk answers, but does anyone know if they actually started production today? @AnthonyRI
I don't see anything past D1 on any of our orders at the moment.
Trying not to check every 5 minutes lol.

White & Blue still no build date order MAY 30..hopefully one day lol

So do y'all think they've started production and the tracker/information is lnt being updated? My estimated ship is the 19th, I'm feeling a bit skeptical about it but we shall see.

So do y'all think they've started production and the tracker/information is lnt being updated? My estimated ship is the 19th, I'm feeling a bit skeptical about it but we shall see.
Since you have a ship date, maybe you can reach out to your dealer but the end of the week.

Since you have a ship date, maybe you can reach out to your dealer but the end of the week.
Most of us ordered from mark dodge lol.. I'm sure Anthony will update us.

Hopefully, we get news on the blue ones quickly. I’m champing at the bit here. 😁

I know. I'm hoping like 25 Hydro Blues for Mark Dodge. Lol
I know. I'm hoping like 25 Hydro Blues for Mark Dodge. Lol
I ordered hydro blue and I am in D1, supposedly the shipment is for the 24th of this month, but I don't have much hope because nothing has been known

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2024-09-08 a la(s) 1.08.13 p. m..png
    Captura de Pantalla 2024-09-08 a la(s) 1.08.13 p. m..png
    352.7 KB · Views: 105
Back