What's new

It's 9/9, did they start production?

I was told by a supervisor in Sterling Heights plant production is still in pilot mode they switch to production mode first week of october

I was told by a supervisor in Sterling Heights plant production is still in pilot mode they switch to production mode first week of october
Wow. That's not good news at all.

Well that sucks…

So there slowly building the first truck lol

Pilots are for testing and executives I have see a hand full driving around here by headquarters

In the wild this is a employee truck the executive turned in a Rex and was picking this one up

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpeg
    imagejpeg_0.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 183
COngrats! But i still think it is shitty on rams part to schedule orders that were placed 4 days ago when hundreds of rho orders were placed before this one. Almost like they punish the first month or 2 of people that wanted the truck

The RHO now populated on the RAM inventory search!!!!!!
Curious, what zipcode are you searching in? I don't see RHO as a trim option on the e-shop page.

Curious, what zipcode are you searching in? I don't see RHO as a trim option on the e-shop page.
I haven't looked yet but you can change the search parameters to "nationwide" and check.

It's nationwide. E shop doesn't update that often.

If they show 2 RHOs on the Ram website as it says in post #29, then they must have started production. This is a good sign.

Curious, what zipcode are you searching in? I don't see RHO as a trim option on the e-shop

Check for Trim filter 'RAM 1500 RHO CREW CAB 4X4 5'7" BOX' instead of 'RHO'.

Check for Trim filter 'RAM 1500 RHO CREW CAB 4X4 5'7" BOX' instead of 'RHO'.
Got it. Had to close everything out and start over for some reason. I thought I read where they were building "sold" trucks only for now.

Attachments

• 1726058754219.png
    1726058754219.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 70
Got it. Had to close everything out and start over for some reason. I thought I read where they were building "sold" trucks only for now.
That’s what somebody said…I questioned the source, but didn’t get a clear answer.

How about the earlier post that only pilot vehicles were being produced until 10/1? Where did that info originate? A “supervisor” at SHAP?

Last edited:
Back