What's new

Level 1

I thought the ventilated/memory seats/ bigger screen/ 360 camera did it for me. Carbon fiber helped too. And The message seats and extra screen to impress them biatches (aka, my wife)

I was wondering if the CHMSL is that row of led lights above the license plate? B/C, doest every truck have a 3rd brake light above the rear window? isnt that standard safety feature? or is the standard one incandescent Bulb and the Level 1 is an LED and thats why they mention if?
Upgraded floor console I just assumed has some extra leather or carbon fiber on it? 🤷‍♂️
CHSML = Center High Mounted Stop Lamp

I thought the ventilated/memory seats/ bigger screen/ 360 camera did it for me. Carbon fiber helped too. And The message seats and extra screen to impress them biatches (aka, my wife)
Lol exactly

Obtuve el nivel 1 porque tiene portón trasero eléctrico... ¡No quiero que me vean como una especie de campesino en Walmart!
yohahahahahahahaahahah your comment made me laugh too much

For those looking forward to a heads up display, the usefulness will all depend on where Ram set the “focal distance”.

On the C7 Z06, the display’s focal point was just above the hood. Totally useless & quite distracting. I had to turn it off.

I've heard from engineers, the focal distance should be at least 20’ beyond the front bumper (there is a bio-engineering sweet spot, but I don’t recall the exact distance). So, the display of speed & other data becomes just like reading a traffic sign. You don’t have to adjust your eyes’ focus to view the roadway AND read the heads up data.

Where Ram set the focal distance on the RHO, I don’t know. But for all those with L1, hoping it’s well in front of the vehicle.

My question is, why would anyone never get the level one upgrade especially when you get such a hefty discount through Mark Dodge? It’s a free upgrade with the discount, and there’s so much benefit with the level 1 package.
Because it’s also closer to a $60K truck than a $70K truck, that’s why. Less depreciating with less options normally… And for me personally, the only thing I wanted in the Level 1 upgrade was the 360° camera and I’m not shelling over $9K for a camera when the rest of it is fluff. I want a Laramie equivalent, not a Limited

Because it’s also closer to a $60K truck than a $70K truck, that’s why. Less depreciating with less options normally… And for me personally, the only thing I wanted in the Level 1 upgrade was the 360° camera and I’m not shelling over $9K for a camera when the rest of it is fluff. I want a Laramie equivalent, not a Limited
I mean ok, to each their own, I prefer all the things when I’m given 10k cash.

Back