What's new

Onboard Power System

Frantically checking my missed call log lol

Did the “Executive Manager” give you her name? Any idea why she singled you out for a personal phone call?
Yes I have her name. I’ve been in contact her for awhile now. My wife had purchased a new 23 Grand Cherokee and it was nothing but problems. So I raised hell with Stellantis. Long story short I have a direct line now and even sent an email a few days ago requesting an update on the RHO.

@AnthonyRI @Zach@Granger Either of you heard any rumbles regarding post #13?
Nothing yet but honestly, they wouldn't. Orders are still open so it can't be too bad of an issue, if there is an issue - unlike when they closed orders for Tungstens entirely for 6 weeks mid-summer.
I'm not panicking yet, I never expected any deliveries until at LEAST Q4

Ordered mine through one of our family's dealerships in Ohio. The onboard power system w/120v, 2kW max-power in the truck bed is not being accepted when placing the orders. We were given the option to either put it on hold and that there was no foreseeable timeframe when the parts for this option would be available, or I could proceed with the order as-is (which I just did today). I loaded it up, and this was the only thing they could not produce.

Ordered mine through one of our family's dealerships in Ohio. The onboard power system w/120v, 2kW max-power in the truck bed is not being accepted when placing the orders. We were given the option to either put it on hold and that there was no foreseeable timeframe when the parts for this option would be available, or I could proceed with the order as-is (which I just did today). I loaded it up, and this was the only thing they could not produce.
Any insights if RAM started production on Aug 19th?

Any insights if RAM started production on Aug 19th?
Family told me a couple days ago that they still planned on starting on the 19th, but haven't gotten that confirmation yet, sorry. Was hoping someone on here had placed an ultra early order and maybe got an email or text update from them (and would let us know).

Family told me a couple days ago that they still planned on starting on the 19th, but haven't gotten that confirmation yet, sorry. Was hoping someone on here had placed an ultra early order and maybe got an email or text update from them (and would let us know).
The closest build that I've seen here on the forum is on 8/29. Keep us updated if you hear anything. Thank you

The closest build that I've seen here on the forum is on 8/29. Keep us updated if you hear anything. Thank you

That's the same date a SHAP employee said they'd start on. They commented on a Reddit post.

I talked to service manager who is a good friend of mine and he said that the units being built without the onboard will not be able to be added later due to the onboard system having to be tied into the truck’s main wiring harness. So looks like we will be finding our own on board systems. Anyone know of a good kit I might find and or pre build something so I can just throw it on the truck when I finally get it.

I talked to service manager who is a good friend of mine and he said that the units being built without the onboard will not be able to be added later due to the onboard system having to be tied into the truck’s main wiring harness. So looks like we will be finding our own on board systems. Anyone know of a good kit I might find and or pre build something so I can just throw it on the truck when I finally get it.
I might just have a small generator when I camp, if needed.

Where you can see this info?
I am on every forum and Facebook page. There are only a handful of "scheduled" trucks on those sources. I also ordered from Mark Dodge who placed 300 RHO orders out of the 2k total. They only have 4 scheduled. From what I understand, they did NOT start production on the RHO yet (as of Aug. 21).

Back