What's new

Ram 1500 RHO Tonneau Covers Coming Soon at JustBoltOns.com

Quick shout-out for JustBoltOns. I bought my RetraxPro XR from them a long while back (for the TRX), and it was a great experience all around. Lightning fast delivery - I think it arrived the next day - and it was a good deal too.
Johnny has been a long-time active member on the TRX forum, and is a good resource for mods of all sorts. I bought my aFe cold-air intake from them too.

Did you like that Retrax? I had a Peragon which let me utilize the whole bed when collapsed. That's what I'm looking for again.

Last edited:
Did you like that Retrax? I had a Peragon which let me utilize the whole when collapsed. That's what I'm looking for again.
The canister does take up a fair amount of space. But I love it otherwise. And it works with a Rambar.

Quick shout-out for JustBoltOns. I bought my RetraxPro XR from them a long while back (for the TRX), and it was a great experience all around. Lightning fast delivery - I think it arrived the next day - and it was a good deal too.
Johnny has been a long-time active member on the TRX forum, and is a good resource for mods of all sorts. I bought my aFe cold-air intake from them too.
Thank you, I really do appreciate that.

The canister does take up a fair amount of space. But I love it otherwise. And it works with a Rambar.
That's the only complaint we get but overall for the same reason as you, most people just love it. We've had a few of them swap to the new BAK / TruXedo Rolling Covers with the built-in track system to clear up more bed space.

Good Chance a good bit of the 2019-2024 Ram 1500 & TRX tonneau covers will fit nicely on the 2025 Ram RHO but we will definitely confirm that and post about them as soon as they are available!
From my understanding they should fit as nothing in the bed changed. But who knows.

Thank you, I really do appreciate that.

That's the only complaint we get but overall for the same reason as you, most people just love it. We've had a few of them swap to the new BAK / TruXedo Rolling Covers with the built-in track system to clear up more bed space.

Hey Johnny,

Will a raptor tonneau work in a TRX/RHO? I took measurements on Raptor and Trx and they are nearly identical bed dimensions. Online measurements also confirm this. Thinking of keeping my raptor tonneau for my RHO. Since you sell tonneau i figured you may have experience with this. I saw in Trx forum that a few had put their trx tonneau into their new raptor. Seems like the Trx is slightly narrower so may be able to put trx tonneau into raptor but not the other way.

Thanks

Hey Johnny,

Will a raptor tonneau work in a TRX/RHO? I took measurements on Raptor and Trx and they are nearly identical bed dimensions. Online measurements also confirm this. Thinking of keeping my raptor tonneau for my RHO. Since you sell tonneau i figured you may have experience with this. I saw in Trx forum that a few had put their trx tonneau into their new raptor. Seems like the Trx is slightly narrower so may be able to put trx tonneau into raptor but not the other way.

Thanks
I was wondering the same thing. I'd like to use my cover on my 2018 raptor if possible... hoping to find this out before my newly ordered rho comes in so I know whether to sell the raptor with the cover...

Hey Johnny,

Thanks
It's been done with the GEN2 Raptors and the TRX so it just may! The manufacturers don't advise against it incase of there's some side to side play especially on the retractable covers.

Hey Johnny,

Thanks
Correct there will be some side to side play. I'm always willing to put together a discount for the RHO forum for anyone looking to just get a new one for the RHO. My experience is telling me the 2024 TRX / 1500 Short Bed tonneau covers will work on the RHO.

Back