ram.raɪ.noʊ
Staff member
Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
23 StormTrooper TRX
ram-rho-level-1-package.jpg

Ram RHO Level 1 Package Details:
Full Length Prem Upgraded Floor Cons (CVT)Connected Travel & Traffic Services (RTV)
Google Android Auto (RF5)Power Seat Back Massage - Driver (CE9)
SiriusXM Radio Service (X9B)Drowsy Driver Detection (XNM)
USB Host Flip (RF7)Intersection Collision Assist System (XPS)
Surround View Camera System (XAK)Apple CarPlay (RFP)
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers (JHC)Disassociated Touchscreen Display (RFV)
LED CHMSL Lamp (LPH)Leather/Carbon Flat-Bottom Strg Whl (SC2)
Integrated Center Stack Radio (RTF)Smartphone As A Key Capable (GX6)
For Details, Visit DriveUconnect.com (X9E)HD Radio (RE8)
Power Adjustable Pedals w/Memory (XAM)14.4" Touchscreen Display (RHZ)
For More Info, Call 800-643-2112 (X9H)Driver/Psngr Assist Handles, Wrapped (CSV)
Front Passenger Interactive Display (RJA)Dual Wireless Charging Pad (CMS)
Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth (XRB)Uconnect 5 NAV W 14.4" Display (USA) (UBW)
Connectivity - US/Canada (RTM)240 Amp Alternator (BAL)
Traffic Sign Recognition (SJB)19 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound (RCA)
GPS Navigation (JLN)Exterior Mirrors w/Memory (LEM)
4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot (RTQ)Luxury Front Door Trim Panel (CTH)
GPS Antenna Input (JLP)Real Carbon Fiber Interior Accents (XSQ)
Hands-Free Active Driving Assist Sys (SJH)Driver Seat Memory (LEQ)
Power Seat Back Massage - Frt Pass (CE5)Power Tailgate (JRC)
SiriusXM with 360L (RTU)Radio/Drv Seat/Mirrors/Pedals Memory (LEV)
Head Up Display (LBK)Digital Rearview Mirror (GRG)
Global Telematics Box Module (TBM) (RDG)12-Way/1-Way Trailer Connector (XEK)
Ventilated Front Seats Ventilated Rear Seats

This, to me, is a pretty extensive list of options. That then makes me ask the question, "Is there going to be a Level 2 option similar to the TRX?" And if so, what else could they offer that would be worth the wait/upgrade/cost beyond adding this Level 1 + the optional upgrades currently available (Tow packages, panoramic sunroof, tire carrier, etc).

I have a feeling that those of us who optioned the level 1 will be waiting longer only because it requires more parts. Judging from the current situation with other models that are currently being built.

I have a feeling that those of us who optioned the level 1 will be waiting longer only because it requires more parts. Judging from the current situation with other models that are currently being built.
We still using supply chain/people don't want to work/strike as an excuse?

This, to me, is a pretty extensive list of options. That then makes me ask the question, "Is there going to be a Level 2 option similar to the TRX?" And if so, what else could they offer that would be worth the wait/upgrade/cost beyond adding this Level 1 + the optional upgrades currently available (Tow packages, panoramic sunroof, tire carrier, etc).
I think this is it. If you look at the Rebel the level 1 and 2 are significantly smaller and less priced.

I think they should have split it up and allowed cooled seats and 360 camera in a level 1 and then all the luxury bits ( massage seats, passenger screen, driving features) as a level 2.

At least its not like Ford where you have Raptor, 37, or R... you get what you get and don't throw a fit.

The L1 package seems to be a massive collection of options at a significant price. Interesting how they have structured these as an all-in-one package rather than making some of these available as standalone options. Honestly I am learning toward ordering WITHOUT this package as their aren’t that many things included here that I would value at $10k. Maybe memory on the seat, mirrors and pedals although honestly not many others will be behind the wheel!

Anyone else planning to pass on the L1 package or do you find the value is there for these options?

The L1 package seems to be a massive collection of options at a significant price. Interesting how they have structured these as an all-in-one package rather than making some of these available as standalone options. Honestly I am learning toward ordering WITHOUT this package as their aren’t that many things included here that I would value at $10k. Maybe memory on the seat, mirrors and pedals although honestly not many others will be behind the wheel!

Anyone else planning to pass on the L1 package or do you find the value is there for these options?
I passed as I was only interested in 360 camera and ventilated seats, which I think most people will get level 1 for that.

The rest of the people are getting it for the resale value

Carbon fiber accents not worth 10k?.... 😂

I also passed on L1. I would've liked the upgraded sound system, 360 cam, and a moonroof but for $11-12K, I'll pass.

I also passed on L1. I would've liked the upgraded sound system, 360 cam, and a moonroof but for $11-12K, I'll pass.
Nah nah nah no moon/sun/pano for me. Unless these things are unbreakable now it seems every truck over 10 years old with one needs the rails replaced or something else and then they leak. Don't need that and the third brake light both leaking

Nah nah nah no moon/sun/pano for me. Unless these things are unbreakable now it seems every truck over 10 years old with one needs the rails replaced or something else and then they leak. Don't need that and the third brake light both leaking
I agree for long term ownership but I doubt I'll have this truck for more than a couple years.

What irritates me is that the pano isn’t a standalone option. But, i guess they did that in order to maximize profits on people who want it.. It’s the reason I haven’t ordered one yet. Still deciding on what I want. I agree breaking up the packages would have been better. But Stellantis wants money. 🤷🏻‍♂️

What irritates me is that the pano isn’t a standalone option. But, i guess they did that in order to maximize profits on people who want it.. It’s the reason I haven’t ordered one yet. Still deciding on what I want. I agree breaking up the packages would have been better. But Stellantis wants money. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'm not sure about other dealers but my brothers dealership no longer able to order 2025.

I'm not sure about other dealers but my brothers dealership no longer able to order 2025.
Apparently it should be back up soon

From what the dealers on the forum said is that it’s an IT issue and the ordering should be back up. I guess we’ll see.

From what the dealers on the forum said is that it’s an IT issue and the ordering should be back up. I guess we’ll see.
Someone in stellantis tried to help that Nigerian prince get his money out of the country

Ram likes to pump the lists full of fluff, so I tried to tease apart what is really an upgrade vs what is just filler. Keep me honest on these as a few I wasn't sure if they came on the base model

UpgradeMaybe an upgrade?Not an Upgrade
Surround View Camera System (XAK)Full Length Prem Upgraded Floor Cons (CVT)Google Android Auto (RF5)
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers (JHC)LED CHMSL Lamp (LPH)SiriusXM Radio Service (X9B)
Power Adjustable Pedals w/Memory (XAM)12-Way/1-Way Trailer Connector (XEK)USB Host Flip (RF7)
Front Passenger Interactive Display (RJA)Connected Travel & Traffic Services (RTV)Integrated Center Stack Radio (RTF)
Traffic Sign Recognition (SJB)For Details, Visit DriveUconnect.com (X9E)
Hands-Free Active Driving Assist Sys (SJH)For More Info, Call 800-643-2112 (X9H)
Digital Rearview Mirror (GRG)Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth (XRB)
Head Up Display (LBK)GPS Navigation (JLN)
Ventilated Front Seats, Ventilated Rear SeatsGPS Antenna Input (JLP)
Digital Rearview Mirror (GRG)SiriusXM with 360L (RTU)
Power Seat Back Massage - Driver (CE9), Power Seat Back Massage - Frt Pass (CE5)Apple CarPlay (RFP)
Drowsy Driver Detection (XNM)HD Radio (RE8)
Intersection Collision Assist System (XPS)Global Telematics Box Module (TBM) (RDG)
Disassociated Touchscreen Display (RFV) (Passenger Display maybe? But they already had a line for it)Connectivity - US/Canada (RTM)
Leather/Carbon Flat-Bottom Strg Whl (SC2)4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot (RTQ)
Smartphone As A Key Capable (GX6)
14.4" Touchscreen Display (RHZ), Uconnect 5 NAV W 14.4" Display (USA) (UBW)
Driver/Psngr Assist Handles, Wrapped (CSV)
Dual Wireless Charging Pad (CMS)
240 Amp Alternator (BAL)
19 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound (RCA)
Exterior Mirrors w/Memory (LEM)
Real Carbon Fiber Interior Accents (XSQ)
Driver Seat Memory (LEQ)
Power Tailgate (JRC)
Radio/Drv Seat/Mirrors/Pedals Memory (LEV)

Last edited:
Ram likes to pump the lists full of fluff, so I tried to tease apart what is really an upgrade vs what is just filler. Keep me honest on these as a few I wasn't sure if they came on the base model

UpgradeMaybe an upgrade?Not an Upgrade
Surround View Camera System (XAK)Full Length Prem Upgraded Floor Cons (CVT)Google Android Auto (RF5)
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers (JHC)LED CHMSL Lamp (LPH)SiriusXM Radio Service (X9B)
Power Adjustable Pedals w/Memory (XAM)12-Way/1-Way Trailer Connector (XEK)USB Host Flip (RF7)
Front Passenger Interactive Display (RJA)Integrated Center Stack Radio (RTF)
Traffic Sign Recognition (SJB)For Details, Visit DriveUconnect.com (X9E)
Hands-Free Active Driving Assist Sys (SJH)For More Info, Call 800-643-2112 (X9H)
Power Seat Back Massage - Frt Pass (CE5)Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth (XRB)
Head Up Display (LBK)GPS Navigation (JLN)
Ventilated Front SeatsGPS Antenna Input (JLP)
Connected Travel & Traffic Services (RTV)SiriusXM with 360L (RTU)
Power Seat Back Massage - Driver (CE9)Apple CarPlay (RFP)
Drowsy Driver Detection (XNM)HD Radio (RE8)
Intersection Collision Assist System (XPS)Global Telematics Box Module (TBM) (RDG)
Disassociated Touchscreen Display (RFV) (Passenger Display maybe? But they already had a line for it)Connectivity - US/Canada (RTM)
Leather/Carbon Flat-Bottom Strg Whl (SC2)4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot (RTQ)
Smartphone As A Key Capable (GX6)
14.4" Touchscreen Display (RHZ)
Driver/Psngr Assist Handles, Wrapped (CSV)
Dual Wireless Charging Pad (CMS)
Uconnect 5 NAV W 14.4" Display (USA) (UBW)
240 Amp Alternator (BAL)
19 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound (RCA)
Exterior Mirrors w/Memory (LEM)
Real Carbon Fiber Interior Accents (XSQ)
Driver Seat Memory (LEQ)
Power Tailgate (JRC)
Radio/Drv Seat/Mirrors/Pedals Memory (LEV)
Digital Rearview Mirror (GRG)
Ventilated Rear Seats
I also feel the 14.4" is listed 3 times maybe 4.

About to place a order and heavily debating if the level 1 is worth it to me. Ventilated seats rarely get used in Montana but very nice to have when we go to the desert a few times per year! The 14" screen, passenger screen, seat memory, massage is all great but not a requirement. Tough call.

Back