What's new

Recent YouTube RHO video

I believe he did mention you guys on a previous video. At leat I have on the moments!
I commented but got a non-answer lol
1723123306775.png

That's where you respond back and say, "Great! Isn't it an awesome feeling to save $11k off of MSRP on a brand new model?" I bet they get real quiet after that.

He definitely mentioned Mark Dodge in a previous video.

That's where you respond back and say, "Great! Isn't it an awesome feeling to save $11k off of MSRP on a brand new model?" I bet they get real quiet after that.
I already got banned from two RHO groups on Facebook - I'm trying to play nice.

Video nice enough, remember that YOU guys who are on this forum every day already did all that homework LOL.

I wonder who he ordered from (I'm not being coy, I really don't know if it was us or not - I would think if he got a discount he'd have said so).

I'm more excited for videos of when the dang things show up - there are technicalities and specs that can't be translated on code guides and build & price sites.
Does that mean more delays?

Not sure what you mean?
You mentioned technicalities and specs that can't be translated. Didn't quite understand what you meant. Did you mean, we have to see the builds in person to get more of an appreciation of the RHO?

You mentioned technicalities and specs that can't be translated. Didn't quite understand what you meant. Did you mean, we have to see the builds in person to get more of an appreciation of the RHO?
I think what Anthony means by this is the small adjustments that were made from TRX to RHO that you will only gather from driving. Example might be the RHO is 150LBs lighter which required shock adjustments but until someone drives the RHO we won't have any input on what the difference in ride is on road and offroad. Or what this dang exhaust is going to sound like!

THIS "we have to see the builds in person to get more of an appreciation of the RHO?"
AND THIS "small adjustments that were made from TRX to RHO"

And then the little things we just don't really know yet like exactly what are all the things you can and can't do with the passenger screen?
When they say red interior accents exactly which parts does this include, what materials, what actual red? (392 wrangler red interior was quite different in person than CGI graphics)
WHAT THE HECK DOES FORGED BLUE LOOK LIKE lol

Small world. I used to live in Alta Loma/Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario. I was about to go to Rancho High School when we moved up to the High Desert (and went to Serrano HS instead).
Incredibly small world. I was born in Upland, raised in Rancho Cucamonga... Bounced around and now I'm living in Lake Havasu lol

Incredibly small world. I was born in Upland, raised in Rancho Cucamonga... Bounced around and now I'm living in Lake Havasu lol
Well, then the most important question for the SoCal members is, what color is your truck? I've got dibs on Billet Silver. Can't meet up and all have the same color.... :LOL:

Well, then the most important question for the SoCal members is, what color is your truck? I've got dibs on Billet Silver. Can't meet up and all have the same color.... :LOL:
Originally wanted graphite grey, but because I wasn't able to order that color, I went with Billet Silver with the option to change it later... Not sure if color will effect ship date...

Back