What's new

RHO Haters

LMAO...dick. That is HILARIOUS but I was referring to my rescued German Shepherd, he doesn't take kindly to strangers under the best of circumstances.

We have a glass window next to front door (because builders don't value security?) and he lunges at window when someone comes near. I have so many security camera videos of delivery drivers throwing our packages after being startled by a dog jumping at the window and barking. As I write this, I still have stitches in my forehead from him full sprint jumping into my head like it was an illusion.
He is why we can't order nice things...
lol, my front door has chest-high gouges all over it from that. One of my shepherds wants to play fetch with strangers, the other one wants to eat their kidneys.

1716511760194.jpeg

lol, my front door has chest-high gouges all over it from that. One of my shepherds wants to play fetch with strangers, the other one wants to eat their kidneys.

View attachment 155
Glad someone gets it :) and BEAUTIFUL PUPS! We lost our black one (Rescued bait dog) 2 years back and our tan one about 9 months back. The newest edition come from heavily abused situation and loves his new forever home but still struggles. I've learned to embrace the suck and cover all our furniture with waterproof blankets, LOL. We aptly named him Cerberus and nothing gets by him. I get pounced on when they wake in middle of night, which is exciting because I hate sleep, apparently

Attachments

• Cerberus.jpg
    Cerberus.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4965.jpg
    IMG_4965.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 18

View attachment 155
This looks like Reign Haus in Leavenworth?

I get that TRX owners are feeling frustrated, but seriously the hate on the RHO is getting old. Every time someone brings it up, it's just a flood of complaints about missing the V8. I mean, someone asks how to order one and all they get is snarky comments and those tired "Removed Hellcat Option" jokes. I'm sure when Ford switched out the V8 for the V6 it got the same amount of hate, but you don't hear about it anymore.

Anyone else annoyed by all this irrational hate on what could be a great truck? I have one on order and couldn't be more excited.
These are people that get their personal self worth and value based on the specs and performance of their vehicles. While I enjoy the performance as much as the next guy, I could care less about what others think. Not these guys though, they rev every time they start the truck and they need to demonstrate their false superiority with engine displacement and misdirected aggression on social media. There are plenty like them out there so they get others to chirp in with the same sentiment but for those of us that realize it's a truck and nothing to do with the value of the person that owns it, we can see their glaring insecurities as plain as day.

For fun I've taken to posting my RHO order updates on the TRX FB group that I'm a part of. I also share my excitement for the new truck and like clockwork, the knuckle draggers spout out the "Remove Hemi Option" or "this group is for men's trucks" tired old rhetoric. Ironic to say it's for mens trucks while acting like women bitching about a nearly identical (and superior in ways) truck that has an updated power plant. But I'll keep posting to give them something to do. It's likely keeping them from kicking their dog or beating the old lady so we'll call it a win.

These are people that get their personal self worth and value based on the specs and performance of their vehicles. While I enjoy the performance as much as the next guy, I could care less about what others think. Not these guys though, they rev every time they start the truck and they need to demonstrate their false superiority with engine displacement and misdirected aggression on social media. There are plenty like them out there so they get others to chirp in with the same sentiment but for those of us that realize it's a truck and nothing to do with the value of the person that owns it, we can see their glaring insecurities as plain as day.

For fun I've taken to posting my RHO order updates on the TRX FB group that I'm a part of. I also share my excitement for the new truck and like clockwork, the knuckle draggers spout out the "Remove Hemi Option" or "this group is for men's trucks" tired old rhetoric. Ironic to say it's for mens trucks while acting like women bitching about a nearly identical (and superior in ways) truck that has an updated power plant. But I'll keep posting to give them something to do. It's likely keeping them from kicking their dog or beating the old lady so we'll call it a win.
Here, here! This couldn’t have been better put any other way. Spot on, sir.

But I'll keep posting to give them something to do. It's likely keeping them from kicking their dog or beating the old lady so we'll call it a win.
Well said hahaha.

How do you like the GT4? I was about to get one new but the 25k mark up put me off. Opted for a 24 M2.

The RHO hate continues :cautious: typical TRX owner!
Funny timing, i got the notification from your post on this forum and this one from the TRX forum.
IMG_2492.jpeg

Thought it came from the same thread for a second. Funny how well your reply matched his post so well on the other forum.

Last edited:
Well said hahaha.

How do you like the GT4? I was about to get one new but the 25k mark up put me off. Opted for a 24 M2.
I'm coming out of a G80 M3comp x drive. The GT4 is unlike any car that I've driven. It's very much a drivers car. We'll get it on track soon. How's the M2? Those are supposed to be great on track.

I'm coming out of a G80 M3comp x drive. The GT4 is unlike any car that I've driven. It's very much a drivers car. We'll get it on track soon. How's the M2? Those are supposed to be great on track.
Got pics?? And I love it. Went with the manual too.

Who cares what some loser on the internet thinks about your purchase? Haha. People will hate no matter what so buy what you like and enjoy it. Most trx owners are looking to buy rho and happy to see a continuation of an awesome chassis. I have 5 plus friends with trx all looking at rho for there next rig. All the great things of a trx with fuel economy and great power. Who would complain about that? Haha

"False Superiority". Right on. Many of us have chosen RHO after having already owned a TRX and would buy another TRX if it was what we wanted.

Attachments

• E7EF8892-DC54-4436-9B7A-634F310B5CDB_1_102_o.jpeg
    E7EF8892-DC54-4436-9B7A-634F310B5CDB_1_102_o.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 53
  • FD7BBC22-C26D-46F9-9571-368E0071695C_1_102_o.jpeg
    FD7BBC22-C26D-46F9-9571-368E0071695C_1_102_o.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 49
  • B48FBEB5-455A-44A9-89B4-676D8D4E629B_1_102_o.jpeg
    B48FBEB5-455A-44A9-89B4-676D8D4E629B_1_102_o.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 53
"False Superiority". Right on. Many of us have chosen RHO after having already owned a TRX and would buy another TRX if it was what we wanted.
Exactly. The TRX are amazing trucks and the power is incredible but personal the RHO with better mpg, comparable power and the new tech will be superior to the TRX for most's interests.

Back