What's new

S.O after Market Exhaust (Updated) 7-28

Borla.png

Official response from Borla.

Reactions: MTG
Anyone ever heard of B2 Fabrication? They specialize in RAM aftermarket mufflers and resi-deletes with 5" tips
Yes, still nothing for the 2025 :(

I like options...and boy will we have options! Great vids guys, thank you! PS...I love all the dramatic hate the RHO is getting...what they don't know, is this HO engine with the forged internals will absolutely be tunable, should be fun shutting the hate down. This is going to be one badass truck.

But how long will we be protecting our warranty.. with my new nissan I didn't care a bit for the warranty but this time idk

Hello All,

I just wanted to share this video that I found on YouTube. I know it's not RHO related, but this gives a general idea on how the aftermarket exhaust will sound like.

Thank you. Very encouraging. Thankfully, it seems to be a more sophisticated "M" car sound rather than typical flatulent/ loose stool V6 noises.

Yeah will be awhile before I turn up the wick on the RHO. Once the warranty is done though for sure. A cat back is in the cards early on, just really want to see what Corsa puts out.

Yeah will be awhile before I turn up the wick on the RHO. Once the warranty is done though for sure. A cat back is in the cards early on, just really want to see what Corsa puts out.
I'm waiting for Corsa, too. to me, the did a better job with the Tundra. lets wait and see.

Thank you. Very encouraging. Thankfully, it seems to be a more sophisticated "M" car sound rather than typical flatulent/ loose stool V6 noises.
I like the Legend alone. I am curious what the RHO will sound like with its custom exhaust.

MBRP testing video. I'm still favoring the Stainless Works.

I really like the sound on the last configuration. I assume the HO with the RHO intake will sound a bit different from the SO RAMs with this same exhaust. Time will tell.

I am sure Ram is playing with the exhaust sound a bit. Then Borla or someone else will come out with something. I will run mine stock for a while anyway. Tint, tonneau cover, and ceramic coat only.

I had MBRP’s on my 5.7 Hemi and 5.0 Mustang back in day. Loved both. Sure they’ll do something for RHO too especially with the word of active exhaust talk from Ram

I agree with you! I don't think I like it.
Agreed. Stainless Works seems to the best option I've heard, so far; and they have multiple versions to choose. Then again, who knows how the HO will actually sound? These systems are on SO.

Personally I hope it is switchable with a mode that sounds like the stock SO. I like the stock SO over all the options we have heard.

Back