Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 3500
Current Ride #2
2025 Ram RHO
Military
US Army
Someone spotted this in the 5th gen group.
IMG_3492.jpeg
IMG_3493.jpeg
IMG_3494.jpeg

Is the hood popped? That's concerning. This will be my first Dodge vehicle and the news thus far is...troublesome.

What's my white truck doing in this photo? :D

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the tow mirrors though I’m not sure if I like them or not. I’m sure eventually they will all be some version of these mirrors on all trucks.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the tow mirrors though I’m not sure if I like them or not. I’m sure eventually they will all be some version of these mirrors on all trucks.
Not my style at all, at least on this truck. F350? Sure. But not on a sport truck unless you’re damn sure towing things wider than your truck all the time

I went with the regular mirror. Not a fan of the tow mirror

That's a giant blind spot 😮 I'm sure someone will even pull them out and drive without even towing. Always make me laugh when I see that.

Not a fan of the Tow mirrors, I think the regular mirrors look way better on this truck.

Just know you will lose .5MPG with the bigger mirrors…they add that much drag. Really.

Of course, towing anything adds drag so you may not notice if you are getting the tow mirrors because you actually tow stuff on a regular basis.

I’ve towed lots of boats…never needed bigger mirrors…just the convex section of the standard mirrors. I suppose an unusually wide box trailer or 5th wheel, I’d want tow mirrors. I’d also want an HD truck for that stuff.

First under-the-hood picture I’ve seen. I wonder if that’s the stock air box. I’m a little surprised that it’s not making use of the hood intake snout. That would be a shame if true. I wish I could see the underside of the hood (to see if the scoop has ports into the engine bay).

Back