What's new

Vehicle Security

I'm looking into getting this system as well. Is there a monthly service fee for the features?
yes there is. I just paid yearly. There's different levels. I think I paid about 100 dollars a year

Is there an alternative to IGLA? I'll be that guy and say that I don't want to support Russia. There.

does not have a russian address
Slovenia, Street: Koroška 26 City: 1000 Ljubljana
He's correct though it is a Russian company. To get around all the inability to ship out of Russia they may have a new business address but Author is Russian in origin.

@Dcchris311 there is an alternative that from what I had last read is comparable to IGLA and not Russian:

The installation appears to be the same as IGLA

He's correct though it is a Russian company. To get around all the inability to ship out of Russia they may have a new business address but Author is Russian in origin.

@Dcchris311 there is an alternative that from what I had last read is comparable to IGLA and not Russian:

The installation appears to be the same as IGLA
lol Ampire is made by the same company. Just branded differently.
And yes, they’re Russian. But they got out of Russia a couple of years ago. Before the Ukraine invasion, I believe.

lol Ampire is made by the same company. Just branded differently.
And yes, they’re Russian. But they got out of Russia a couple of years ago. Before the Ukraine invasion, I believe.
I need to text Air'd Out to fact check this fake news ;)

In all seriousness Ampire's website is in German, their employees are very much German and their company history dates back approx. 40 years to gonna guess, Germany and their address is very much in Germany:

Ampire ElectronicsGmbH & Co.KG
Langwadener Straße 60
DE 41516 Grevenbroich

I haven't a clue if any of these will be compatible with the 2025 Can BUT I very much side on side of German craftsmanship. Mostly because IGLA won't ship me a unit to install myself without too many hoops and the only local IGLA installer here is not going anywhere near my ride, so I'll likely order direct and install ampire myself or find an IGLA person along my journey from LA, though the research I've done on IGLA dealers in Texas off my beating path, also leave a bit to be desired. Something that Air'd out said he's working on.

I need to text Air'd Out to fact check this fake news ;)

In all seriousness Ampire's website is in German, their employees are very much German and their company history dates back approx. 40 years to gonna guess, Germany and their address is very much in Germany:

Ampire ElectronicsGmbH & Co.KG
Langwadener Straße 60
DE 41516 Grevenbroich

I haven't a clue if any of these will be compatible with the 2025 Can BUT I very much side on side of German craftsmanship. Mostly because IGLA won't ship me a unit to install myself without too many hoops and the only local IGLA installer here is not going anywhere near my ride, so I'll likely order direct and install ampire myself or find an IGLA person along my journey from LA, though the research I've done on IGLA dealers in Texas off my beating path, also leave a bit to be desired. Something that Air'd out said he's working on.

Oh wait, I was wrong. Got it confused with the Ghost (that is also marketed in Europe). The Ghost Immobilizer is made by the same company as IGLA. Not Ampire. Been a long day - my bad.

Oh wait, I was wrong. Got it confused with the Ghost (that is also marketed in Europe). The Ghost Immobilizer is made by the same company as IGLA. Not Ampire. Been a long day - my bad.
All good. When all else fails, refer to your trunk monkey ;)

Back