What's new

Vinyl Wraps vs PPF (or both?)

I watched a video of this earlier today good stuff
Its some of the easiest Vinyl to install yourself too...if you have ever done tint, window films or anything like that. Its very rigid and doesn't require much heat, just stress relief cuts.

Yeah, I'm currently using AD on my daily driver due to paint peeling off

I did XPEL Stealth on a 2018 Ford Raptor in Lightning Blue. The XPEL stealth on top of the Lightning Blue gives the paint a matte blue look. I did all blue painted areas, door handle pockets, the kick areas on the cab body, headlights in regular XPEL clear. Forgot the exact details but I want to say it was under $5k. I believe it was from template cuts, there are some exposed areas around edges. I didn’t want anything removed to avoid having clips, trim or whatever damaged.

The XPEL PPF has been absolutely worth it. Off-roading to avoid whatever: desert, bush, brush, tree pinstriping. Rock and other debris damage on or off the road. Got clipped by someone merging onto the highway. She didn't use the merge lane and pretty much cut into the side of my truck. Fortunately, it was just the mirror that hit the passenger side back door and side of the bed. XPEL PPF prevented any paint damage and PDR erased the dents. You can’t even tell the difference from the original and new sections of XPEL Stealth.

Warranty ten (10) years from the date of initial installation. Covers defects such as: yellowing, cracking, blistering, and delaminating. Also does UV protection for the wrap itself and covered paint.

Untitled (Large).png

Back