What's new

What Vehicle Are You Leaving Behind for the RHO?

TRX was a blast. There’s nothing like the hellcat engine, but between the clunk, a couple of cv boot leaks I decided to just sell it while demand was high. As far as the Raptor goes, I got a really good deal on it so I went for it. I still think the TRX rides better, interior is way better. I’m excited for the slight weight loss of the RHO along with the better MPG of the I6. I think it’s going to be the

TRX was a blast. There’s nothing like the hellcat engine, but between the clunk, a couple of cv boot leaks I decided to just sell it while demand was high. As far as the Raptor goes, I got a really good deal on it so I went for it. I still think the TRX rides better, interior is way better. I’m excited for the slight weight loss of the RHO along with the better MPG of the I6. I think it’s going to be the perfect combination.
Good to hear from someone who has owned both. 👍

2024 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro. Never owned a Ram Truck so taking a leap of faith. Not a fan of some nonsense Toyota is pulling lately and like the direction this truck is headed in.

Leaving a loaded white 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for a loaded white RHO. Actually loved that Santa Fe, never had problems and it was pretty useful. Pretty fun to drive as well. Always been looking for a vehicle with much more utility and freedom though, so it’s time to part ways in the coming months. Will definitely miss it, but I’m extremely excited for what’s next.

2024 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro. Never owned a Ram Truck so taking a leap of faith. Not a fan of some nonsense Toyota is pulling lately and like the direction this truck is headed in.
You won’t be disappointed bud. My sales team is running all Toyota Tundras, from the limited model down and 1500 Laramie’s. They all like the Laramie better, they are not near as nice as my TRX. You will love the interior so much better, it just feels so much roomier than the tundras(especially the new body styles).

I didn't have a choice.....but I was planning on selling it to buy a truck. Weird how these type incidents happen.

The white car took a turn without looking for oncoming traffic. Unfortunately, I happened to be the oncoming traffic that day.

Attachments

• 20230524_132045.jpg
    20230524_132045.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20240521_165720_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240521_165720_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
I left behind a 2023 F-150 Platinum

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpeg
    IMG_0713.jpeg
    639.9 KB · Views: 61
As a retirement truck I had purchased a 2022 Ram Rebel GT, I loved the truck but battled in-traffic stalling issues.

After 10 stalls and 7 scheduled services (without remediation), I initiated the Florida lemon law and was approved.

FCA agreed to repurchase the vehicle and I surrendered it on 5/23/24.

The FCA representatives I dealt with were exceptional and now I can't wait to get my Ram RHO with no E-torque!!!

2020 ram rebel. Loaded, apart from pano. Still like new only 25,900 miles on it, not a scratch. But I have always loved the look of the TRX wide body, but price was crazy with dealer mark ups.
Seen the RHO come out with same body as TRX, but with the hurricane engine didn't bother me. Still plenty of horse power and torque, most of all better mpg than TRX. Also the upgrades in technology and interior package, for me I loved it.
And the money off the MSRP that some dealerships are giving is awesome. I ordered with Koons, and they were super simple and fast.
So here's hoping it will live up to all our expectations of a near perfect truck for all early buyers !!

Leaving behind a twin turbo V6 2018 Genesis G80 Sport. I have a Factory Five Racing GTM for my V8 fixation …

I love the turbos on a 6 cylinder… all the power on reserve and increased MPG to boot

I'll be trading in my TRX when the RHO gets delivered. Absolutely love my TRX but it is a daily driver and I have put 65000+ miles on it and I am ready for slightly improved fuel economy.... lol

I'll be trading in my TRX when the RHO gets delivered. Absolutely love my TRX but it is a daily driver and I have put 65000+ miles on it and I am ready for slightly improved fuel economy.... lol
Assuming an average of 12 mpg, and $3.50 a gallon (both of those numbers probably very generous) that’s just under $19k in fuel alone. I don’t blame you!

I'm currently driving my 2009 Silverado 1500 single cab. It was the first brand new vehicle I ever owned and it's been extremely reliable.

Assuming an average of 12 mpg, and $3.50 a gallon (both of those numbers probably very generous) that’s just under $19k in fuel alone. I don’t blame you!
I would be lucky to get 10 in town and 14 on the highway. Most the time I get 8 city and 11 on the highway. You can be sure with a 3.0 liter that you would be getting at least what the raptor gets considering 4.10 vs 3.92 and larger displacement. All of which would be negative effect mpg and make it worse for the raptor.

I would be lucky to get 10 in town and 14 on the highway. Most the time I get 8 city and 11 on the highway. You can be sure with a 3.0 liter that you would be getting at least what the raptor gets considering 4.10 vs 3.92 and larger displacement. All of which would be negative effect mpg and make it worse for the raptor.
EPA already released their fuel economy on the Hurricane HO: The 3.0-liter Hurricane in high-output trim is good for 17 mpg combined, with 15 city and 21 highway mpg

Assuming that with the stock 35s and all wheel drive.. we will be getting something a little worse than this on the RHO.

Well Raptor is 14 city and 18 highways, so even if you compare those to the TRX. You would be getting city what you get on the highway with the TRX.

I clearly need to move, premium in my neck of the cactus is $4.50-$4.90

It usually is for me too as I am I resident of California but right now, I’m in Montana for a while where premium is around 3.50 - 3.70.

Back