What's new

Did they start building RHOs???

Just checked the nationwide Ram site…still no dealer inventory RHOs being built

Just checked the nationwide Ram site…still no dealer inventory RHOs being built
Dealer inventory only shows unsold orders, they are only building sold orders at this time and no allocation for inventory so none will be on that list when built.

Dealer inventory only shows unsold orders, they are only building sold orders at this time and no allocation for inventory so none will be on that list when built.
That’s good to know!

Where did you get the information that Ram will only build sold orders…curious? You mean RHO only, correct?

That’s good to know!

Where did you get the information that Ram will only build sold orders…curious? You mean RHO only, correct?
Dealer allocation have not opened up for inventory yet. Its sold orders only for RHO at this time. I'm sure that will change soon and I'm sure several dealers have placed orders as sold to get them for inventory when when production starts. I jumped in and ordered mine back on day one and got one of the first VIN #s but still D status for me. I'm OK waiting but I had one of the first JL Jeeps in the country and one of the first 392 Jeeps in the country. Hoping they would produce the early orders first but not the case on the RHO apparently.

Dealer allocation have not opened up for inventory yet. Its sold orders only for RHO at this time. I'm sure that will change soon and I'm sure several dealers have placed orders as sold to get them for inventory when when production starts. I jumped in and ordered mine back on day one and got one of the first VIN #s but still D status for me. I'm OK waiting but I had one of the first JL Jeeps in the country and one of the first 392 Jeeps in the country. Hoping they would produce the early orders first but not the case on the RHO apparently.
wow congratulations it must be an incredible feeling....
Yes, I think it's random. I placed my order 14 days ago and I already have d1.

I’m in a similar position…early order, still in D.

I remember the order system opened in late April & then technical issues arose almost immediately. My dealer couldn’t place my order until May 7th. Got my VON & VIN the following day. I know another guy with a similar story & he is still in D.

I wonder if our orders somehow got “tangled up” with the order system technical issues. Nothing confirmed, just a gut feeling based on all the later orders getting scheduled.

I don't mind waiting a bit longer, but if nothing for those early orders by mid-Sept, I’m going to have my dealer cancel & re-order my truck. May push me back further, or I may get to D1 right away.

I’m in a similar position…early order, still in D.

I remember the order system opened in late April & then technical issues arose almost immediately. My dealer couldn’t place my order until May 7th. Got my VON & VIN the following day. I know another guy with a similar story & he is still in D.

I wonder if our orders somehow got “tangled up” with the order system technical issues. Nothing confirmed, just a gut feeling based on all the later orders getting scheduled.

I don't mind waiting a bit longer, but if nothing for those early orders by mid-Sept, I’m going to have my dealer cancel & re-order my truck. May push me back further, or I may get to D1 right away.
Same here my order was placed first week of May, and still nothing. 4 months is a long time for no movement.

Same here my order was placed first week of May, and still nothing. 4 months is a long time for no movement.
Is it? You knew they weren't building these until August at the very soonest.

4 months is nothing. I ordered my Tungsten in December, and they recently just started producing them. I placed my order for the RHO in April and I'm D1 now. I suppose time is relative.

Back