What's new

Did they start building RHOs???

Ok so maybe I'm not crazy, the 5 that had D1 with ship dates of 8/29 at first.
- I could have sworn it said 9/13 at some point
- then on this last post it said 9/12
- now today it says 9/11

View attachment 483
Ok so correct me if i am wrong. If i remember back to when i ordered my trx ship date is acually the build date right?

Ok so correct me if i am wrong. If i remember back to when i ordered my trx ship date is acually the build date right?
What we see (right hand column) is the 'estimated ship date'

Now shipping means NOT building. It doesn't mean that it's actually on a train (or boat, for that matter).
It just means that it has been invoiced to the dealership. it can still have multiple staging events (moving from one lot to another) or any other nonesense before it actuallyi leaves the plant property. I had a nice long chat with a customer the other day who was screaming that "the forums said my truck had shipped" when... it had entered shipping STATUS but physically was across the room from before that point.

SO, anyway, now that THAT's out of the way - when we have an estimated ship date, a few days before that we should see it change from D1 to E, F, G for the variuos build phases. Sometimes it can seem like it skips something because the tracking may be delayed and then WHOOP we're at body vendor

What we see (right hand column) is the 'estimated ship date'

Now shipping means NOT building. It doesn't mean that it's actually on a train (or boat, for that matter).
It just means that it has been invoiced to the dealership. it can still have multiple staging events (moving from one lot to another) or any other nonesense before it actuallyi leaves the plant property. I had a nice long chat with a customer the other day who was screaming that "the forums said my truck had shipped" when... it had entered shipping STATUS but physically was across the room from before that point.

SO, anyway, now that THAT's out of the way - when we have an estimated ship date, a few days before that we should see it change from D1 to E, F, G for the variuos build phases. Sometimes it can seem like it skips something because the tracking may be delayed and then WHOOP we're at body vendor
That has not been my experience in all the tracking of the past. Ship date usually coincides with the date that a build sheet is produced. But the window sticker can still be days or even weeks later (which is when it is invoiced and released for shipping).

That has not been my experience in all the tracking of the past. Ship date usually coincides with the date that a build sheet is produced. But the window sticker can still be days or even weeks later (which is when it is invoiced and released for shipping).
In describing what I posted, the column on the right is the ESTIMATED SHIP DATE that's the date that the plant is providing us. The date I list is not showing the START of building. That's my point. I don't look up build sheets, or window stickers, because I'm looking at POC's from the get-go. My point was to explain what the image showed that I posted, and that 'shipping' doesn't mean that it is actually physically in motion. We're talking about systems that don't update on time half the time lol so sure, as long as we all know shipped doesn't mean shipped, cool.

My tracker just updated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240827_125108_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240827_125108_Chrome.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 121
It's happening.

Ordered May 8th…no movement. Patience is a virtue!

Make sure to contact your dealer if there is no movement on your personal tracker. There have been reports of Rams arriving at dealers, yet the personal tracker never moved to D1.

Here is an example of the Ram trucks tracker showing a vehicle in transit. The dealer got it last week.

Attachments

• IMG_1314.jpeg
    IMG_1314.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1315.jpeg
    IMG_1315.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 63
Sure are a lot of # q volume dealers out there

BOOOOO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240827_122636_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240827_122636_Chrome.jpg