What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

Y'all better get used to waiting. Was pretty common with TRX ordering to wait 6+ months. It was 5 months for me personally.
Yes we know

Yea I was looking at the Ranger Raptor but for 60k its hard to pull the trigger.

But I see a lot of 23/24 F150 STX/XLT 5.0 4WD for 12-16k off. They come in around 45-50k, slap on an Icon/King/Fox suspension kit and a super charger and you are in around 65k. Obviously a lot of creature comforts missing but you can get a Katzkin leather heated and cooled seat set up as well.
Yup forgot to say price was another factor as well. I have a feeling this would be like the 22 TRX and the price will go up prob not as much as the TRX did. The ranger raptor I thought was the 2nd best in terms of value but the one thing I gotta have is the level 2 self driving. I have gm super cruise it's not perfect but a godsend if you drive alot highways. My RHO is def gonna be a road tripper.

May be waiting longer than we anticipate.

May be waiting longer than we anticipate.
That only affects the Warren plant (the RHO will come from the Sterling Heights Assembly Plant). The layoffs at Warren have been planned for a while, due to killing off the "Classic" Ram line.

Congrats to you guys, finally some action!!

Congrats to you guys, finally some action!!
Cruel yet funny- I like it!!! lol all the speculation, worry, and anticipation- 1st world problems. Be thankful for your health, the health of your children and for Some, the health of your wife.

I guess maybe part of my post is that the sooner the sumbitch is ready, the sooner I have to surface the dough. :)
Exactly! So every month of waiting is another $500-600 off in interest accumulation alone.

Y'all better get used to waiting. Was pretty common with TRX ordering to wait 6+ months. It was 5 months for me personally.
Unfortunately, I believe you. When my truck finally gets here, I'm probably gonna have enough to pay it off in cash. Win/Win either way for me.

Last edited:
Still nothing for me…

Attachments

• IMG_6758.png
    IMG_6758.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 84
Cruel yet funny- I like it!!! lol all the speculation, worry, and anticipation- 1st world problems. Be thankful for your health, the health of your children and for Some, the health of your wife.
Just for clarity, I was congratulating those that received a production dates for their trucks......

Just for clarity, I was congratulating those that received a production dates for their trucks......
We don't do clarity here pal we don't know what it means we're all serial. :ROFLMAO:

My dealer told me not to expect anything until Q4 and I'm personally not going to be that sad if we don't have a foot of snow and slush when it's delivered before I can do all the coating and prep. Take as long as you need.

Man I hope they don't come out with a lunar edition RHO

Daang! you are absolutely right!! like maybe 4 years from now. I thought about the 2500 for a second lol

We may not have our trucks when they do! You will be able to cancel your truck for a lunar edition!

I have been seeing lots of people on 5th Gen forum reporting that the tracker isn't accurate. I would say check with your salesman often. If ordered from Mark Dodge, then Anthony will update us here, most likely.

Yeah i believe Anthony said they only had a few RHO trucks in D1 2 weeks ago. Things are def. Starting sloooow

Back