What's new

Miami Beach auto show

yoda33073

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve
I saw and climbed around in a red RHO at the Miami Beach auto show. It is what we think it is. It's absolutely beautiful, inside and out. I took a few pictures and made a short video. I can not wait to get mine. I just added the window sticker (Sept.2). Notice it says "TRX" under Level 1 and they updated the EPA gas mileage.

Attachments

• Red RHO.jpg
    Red RHO.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 546
  • Red RHO gas tank.jpg
    Red RHO gas tank.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 478
  • Red RHO 2.jpg
    Red RHO 2.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 484
  • Red RHO 3.jpg
    Red RHO 3.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 484
  • Red RHO 4.jpg
    Red RHO 4.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 516
  • Window sticker.jpg
    Window sticker.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Looks so good can't wait to see it in person!

I saw and climbed around in a red RHO at the Miami Beach auto show. It is what we think it is. It's absolutely beautiful, inside and out. I took a few pictures and made a short video. I can not wait to get mine.

Of course it has on-board power. lmao!

No interior shots?

No interior shots?
I took 2 that came out blurry. SMH. Terrible. But it's the same as the showed back in April on all the YouTube reveal videos. Very nice and high quality

That’s my color choice that I ordered! Just love the red on most Jeep/Ram products. I do prefer the look of the plain ol black wheels better on this setup though.

Thanks @yoda33073
Did you see what the max payload is on this configuration?

Nice!!! Thank you

I saw and climbed around in a red RHO at the Miami Beach auto show. It is what we think it is. It's absolutely beautiful, inside and out. I took a few pictures and made a short video. I can not wait to get mine.

Thanks for sharing 👍

It's the same as quoted in the specs, 1520. It was loaded, Level 1 with pano sunroof.
The only place I’ve seen a payload figure that high for the RHO was Rams website. Are you saying that the truck at the Miami show with all those options had a door sticking indicating that? All those options should make the payload a couple hundred or more less.

I guess we can damn near guarantee they'll be here for SEMA. Cool.

The only place I’ve seen a payload figure that high for the RHO was Rams website. Are you saying that the truck at the Miami show with all those options had a door sticking indicating that? All those options should make the payload a couple hundred or more less.
Yes I believe that's where payload start for base. Add roof take away about 200 lbs right away plus some other stuff. I think my friends trx with roof, boards and bed utility with level 2 had about 1180 payload.

Thanks, I have a red one on order, level 1, running boards, bead locks. A lot like this one ;-)

I hope they have it at the Texas State fair later this month.

Back