What's new

Miami Beach auto show

I was worried about the red I ordered, but damn not anymore that thing looks hard af. Love the black two tone bottom and mirrors, it’s a nice touch.
I ordered red as well, same as this plus Mopar running boards. Red accents, but no sunroof.

Ok dumb question...in the video, what does he mean you can "make the exhaust louder or quieter"? I assume he means by installing an aftermarket exhaust, because I don't think the truck comes with electric cutouts. I have read the RHO comes with a flow-actuated valve that opens at wide-open throttle, but just trying to get some clarification.

It'll probably be a valued exhaust, like the Raptor where it gets louder in baja mode.

I like Raiti, but there is still no new information. Reviewers still aren’t allowed to drive it or even start it up!

I like Raiti, but there is still no new information. Reviewers still aren’t allowed to drive it or even start it up!
Yes. Just more of the same info. Honestly probably won’t find it anything more until they start production

Exactly but at least he gave us a new look

Certainly, we all acknowledge that. However, it is commendable that he provided us with a fresh perspective on the truck, unlike the intentionally dark video release. I was able to observe significantly more details, particularly in the interior.

Red is nice. Im kinda jelly. But I will love my Hydro Blue
The red is amazing.....at a distance. That said, I ordered mine in red and we have a flame red Durango already so I am not hating on it. But when you get close the paint let's you down a bit. The metallics are certainly nicer up close, but it just looks so good in the driveway and on the road in Flame Red, I have no remorse.

The red is amazing.....at a distance. That said, I ordered mine in red and we have a flame red Durango already so I am not hating on it. But when you get close the paint let's you down a bit. The metallics are certainly nicer up close, but it just looks so good in the driveway and on the road in Flame Red, I have no remorse.
My 2018 Raptor was similar red and personally, I thought it was a really good looking truck. Strange thing is that I never saw/see other red Raptors and figured it was just an unpopular color. I kinda liked the exclusivity. Hoping its the same with the RHO.

Back