What's new

Miami Beach auto show

As promised!
Hallelujah, haven't had the chance to watch yet but Raiti usually does a pretty good job. The previous video's only redeeming quality was the info that if you go to an auto show, you may get to check out your truck earlier.

Hallelujah, haven't had the chance to watch yet but Raiti usually does a pretty good job. The previous video's only redeeming quality was the info that if you go to an auto show, you may get to check out your truck earlier.
What a nice looking truck!
It almost looks taller than the TRX

Please go and follow him. He did this review for us.
I definitely subscribed to him. I’m hoping that they bring a RHO to the Texas state fair, I will be there in October. I’d rather have mine by then but time will tell.

Good stuff. Thank you. I wasn't sure I was going to like red so ordered also black.. but seeing few red already I think I will like it even more in person. I need a break from black and put that time into kids 😂

I definitely subscribed to him. I’m hoping that they bring a RHO to the Texas state fair, I will be there in October. I’d rather have mine by then but time will tell.
I'm sure they will!

Great video! I subscribed as well

I was worried about the red I ordered, but damn not anymore that thing looks hard af. Love the black two tone bottom and mirrors, it’s a nice touch.

I subscribed too. This was the best video yet. Very detailed and to the point. He does have an obsession with food products though.

Finally had a chance to watch, so glad he shot that. That is pretty much my exact truck with the addition of the spare bed mount and missing the tow mirrors. So excited for this truck. This will be a video I watch too many times looking for something I might have missed. This was a much more production ready truck than the launch event truck. A peek at the payload sticker would have been icing on the cake.

This was a great video. I learned a lot of new things and confirmed several things I had hoped.

Ok dumb question...in the video, what does he mean you can "make the exhaust louder or quieter"? I assume he means by installing an aftermarket exhaust, because I don't think the truck comes with electric cutouts. I have read the RHO comes with a flow-actuated valve that opens at wide-open throttle, but just trying to get some clarification.

PS...first thing I will do is level this damn thing, I hate the dropped front end on all vehicles, drives me crazy this is by default.

I changed my first thing to get black wheel lugs haha then tint all the way around etc.

I changed my first thing to get black wheel lugs haha then tint all the way around etc.
Oh damn, true man...well fine...ALL IN PARALLEL...lol

IGLA plus Compustar T13, tonneau cover, tint, and black lugs are my first add-ons. Then power steps in a couple of months.

PS...first thing I will do is level this damn thing, I hate the dropped front end on all vehicles, drives me crazy this is by default.
It's funny because if you didn't know, the front wheel well is cut about 1 1/2" to 2" higher in the front than the rear. When you level the truck, sometimes it looks like the rear is squatting (optical illusion). I would wait until you see it in person. I started this thread because I saw the red one in person at the Miami Beach Auto Show. Looks great stock.

Attachments

• Red RHO 3.jpg
    Red RHO 3.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 33
I'm assuming it might be like the Ranger Raptor where you can change how loud the exhaust sounds.

Back