What's new

MPG estimates

Well considering TFL only got 17 mpg with a 2025 Rebel with the standard output, the RHO probably gonna be 15mpg highway.
I wouldn't put to much into their mpg check. The short drive and fill till it clicks twice isn't very accurate. If it put half an extra gallon in, that would decrease the mpg almost 2 mpg.

I think we will all be sitting at around 13 mpg lol

I think we will all be sitting at around 13 mpg lol
TRX driven with care gets 13MPG. At least that’s what my local TRX aficionado gets with his (lifetime avg on trip monitor). He admits to driving conservatively. Guessing RHO will do better.

He did loan the truck to his son to drive his family up the CA coast. It got 7.6MPG in his son’s “care”. Ha!

My average right now is 14 with mostly highways speeds at 70, very little in town driving, and no idling. If i leave my truck idling for 5 mins i easy lose 1 mpg lol. You really have to baby it to get that 14.

Now that the builder is up, if you scroll to the bottom under Fuel efficiency they have listed the combined MPG at 15.

Attachments

• IMG_7236.jpeg
    IMG_7236.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Actually, more info under powertrain. How are you all feeling about these figures? Personally, they’re great for my commute and lifestyle/driving habits.

City - 14
Combined - 15
Highway - 16

Attachments

• IMG_7237.jpeg
    IMG_7237.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 25
Actually, more info under powertrain. How are you all feeling about these figures? Personally, they’re great for my commute and lifestyle/driving habits.

City - 14
Combined - 15
Highway - 16
I can live with that!! That's about what I would get on my E30 mix on my BMW. I bet if I were to hyper mile it, i could get into the 20s.....J/k! Hit the boost and let it loose!!

I think it's ok but with 540 hp I can't say I'm not happy. I was really hoping for 17 on highway but oh well. Easier pill to swallow after owning a brick on 35s that gets 16 combined lol

Isn’t there a slight chance that you can still get slightly better MPG? I feel that figure is pretty spot on considering the off road capabilities of the truck. Guess we’ll wait and see till people have them in the driveway. Either way, it’s not too bad considering. Online 6’s are more stout than v6’s, but usually tend to get slightly worse gas mileage from what I’ve heard.

Looks like they haven't update the MPG
That is my thoughts almost exactly.

EPA has new data up specifically for RHO now and it's not amazing. I suppose a super fuel economic off-road beast was a bit much to hope for, LOL.
14 City, 16 Highway for combined 15

Looks like they haven't updated or changed this since May. Nothing exciting but it is what it is

I get 13-15 in the city and 17-18 highway with my 2022 Built to Serve 5.7 etorque. I will be ecstatic if I can achieve similar numbers with a truck with 540hp sitting on 35s. What else are people looking for?

if I can get 17-18 highway I’d be a happy man
I get 13-15 in the city and 17-18 highway with my 2022 Built to Serve 5.7 etorque. I will be ecstatic if I can achieve similar numbers with a truck with 540hp sitting on 35s. What else are people looking for?i

Back