What's new

Possible Update

Joe86

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM
Hey All,

Earlier I was watching the live stream of Pickup Truck SUV.. someone had asked him about the RHO. Tim stated that the press test drive is pushed from August to October.

I hope RAM is doing there best to make sure that the vehicle is in it's best shape.

Hey All,

Earlier I was watching the live stream of Pickup Truck SUV.. someone had asked him about the RHO. Tim stated that the press test drive is pushed from August to October.

I hope RAM is doing there best to make sure that the vehicle is in it's best shape.
I'm guessing that it'll be a late November/December delivery time frame.....

Hey All,

Thanks, that is a good update, yeah likely means later delivery for most. I am hoping mine comes in q1, but I know a lot of folks want theirs as soon as possible.

Thanks, that is a good update, yeah likely means later delivery for most. I am hoping mine comes in q1, but I know a lot of folks want theirs as soon as possible.
Im like you, praying for no later than Q1, but it may take longer.. GRRRR lol

It has nothing to do with QC improvements, it's all about Stellantis laying off factory workers and parts shortages.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with QC improvements, it's all about Stellantis laying off factory workers and parts shortages.

I have to agree with you :(... I just hope we don't have any issues as a first time buyers

It literally says they are laying off office workers/engineers/fluff... Pretty much every company got fat and added numerous position during the covid gold rush. Everyone wants to work from home until their jerb gets outsourced to a guy in India working from home

It literally says they are laying off office workers/engineers/fluff... Pretty much every company got fat and added numerous position during the covid gold rush. Everyone wants to work from home until their jerb gets outsourced to a guy in India working from home
Only time will tell. Depending on how long we're waiting, it'll become difficult for me to hold onto my order instead of just walking into the dealership and grabbing one of their 2025 Rebels with the equivalent "Level 1" group that are sitting on the lots right now.

Only time will tell. Depending on how long we're waiting, it'll become difficult for me to hold onto my order instead of just walking into the dealership and grabbing one of their 2025 Rebels with the equivalent "Level 1" group that are sitting on the lots right now.
Level 1 on a Rebel would be far from equivalent to a Level 1 Rho, starting with engine selection.

Level 1 on a Rebel would be far from equivalent to a Level 1 Rho, starting with engine selection.
I’m not so sure the HO Hurricane is that much better than the standard Hurricane. In fact, I’ve read the HO has some significant turbo lag. The standard feels more linear. And, standard has decent fuel economy compared with HO. Plus, HO’s 26 psi of boost is no joke for engine longevity.

I suppose if you grew up on boosted I4’s rather than NA V8’s, the HO is a necessity. Personally, I’ve owned high boost vehicles & they all felt soft at low rpm & frenetic at high rpm. Not my favorite, but it adds drama & excitement in spades.

Now comparing a Rebel to an RHO…it’s not about the engine. For me, it’s the chassis & suspension & increased width that tickles my fancy.

On a good note, the Tungsten model has started to get scheduled!! This is per Anthony's post on the 5th gen forum.

On a good note, the Tungsten model has started to get scheduled!! This is per Anthony's post on the 5th gen forum.
Interesting! Wonder how that affects the RHO

On the 5th Gen forums they posted that the Tungstens have been getting shipping dates which bodes well for everyone. They appear to be going out starting in August.

Good find! They may also be fishing for orders ("that one's sold but I can order you one ")
I called them up. That is just a customer order. They are in the production queue waiting just like everyone else. The dealer said he thinks it will be delivered in the next two months but that’s just a guess.

Just patiently waiting for granite crystal over here lmao

Back