What's new

Possible Update

Anyone else see this?
IMG_2795.jpeg

I think all of us in D status.
Anthony, can you confirm, please.

I think all of us in D status.
Anthony, can you confirm, please.
Think we are C status. Could be wrong. And this guy ordered after I did. He stated May 10th. I ordered April 27th. I know that doesn’t mean anything. Just informational. Also not sure about options he selected. TBD.

Think we are C status. Could be wrong. And this guy ordered after I did. He stated May 10th. I ordered April 27th. I know that doesn’t mean anything. Just informational. Also not sure about options he selected. TBD.

Attachments

• IMG_2796.png
    IMG_2796.png
    334.3 KB · Views: 105
I'm tired of waiting for the 2025MY RHO to hit the dealers, I'm gonna go get me a 2024MY RHO, as per the RAM website.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240626_221318_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_221318_Chrome.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 93
I'm tired of waiting for the 2025MY RHO to hit the dealers, I'm gonna go get me a 2024MY RHO, as per the RAM website.

Lucky you ! Enjoy that 2024! Hell, I bet it comes with that Hemi we 2025 folks wanted!

Seems to be good news

No if you have a VIN you are in D status. D1 is what folks are waiting to see.

I called them up. That is just a customer order. They are in the production queue waiting just like everyone else. The dealer said he thinks it will be delivered in the next two months but that’s just a guess.
My salesman has been saying 2 months since I ordered in April... that seems to be the go to time frame when I stop by 😂

My salesman has been saying 2 months since I ordered in April... that seems to be the go to time frame when I stop by 😂
haha I have circled Nov/Dec so anything before that would be a surprise

2 months since the big reveal, been stupid quiet since. Getting pretty frustrating.

2 months since the big reveal, been stupid quiet since. Getting pretty frustrating.
We waited like 16 months for a Bronco after the big reveal... You'll be ok

No updates or new content to check out?
Looks like the press hands on has been pushed to October, we will likely see more around then.

I'm new to the ram family. With this refresh on the exterior did the rest of the ram line up get the slimmer trx headlights? The rho has the same trx headlights from years past, but with a refreshed front bumper? Plus the interior of course .

Back