AnthonyRI

Founding Member ⚙️
Supporting Vendor 🛒
Reaction score
Current Ride
2024 1500 Bighorn
Current Ride #2
2009 Mini Cooper M/T
RHO builder is up on ramtrucks.com! However - this doesn't change what is and isn't available.

At this moment, we still have the following restrictions:

NO Steel Storm, Granite Crystal, or Forged Blue Metallic
NO Onboard Power System

IF Hydro Blue, Sunroof, Rock Rails, or Red Accents are selected, you MUST already have Level 1 Equipment Group
IF you have level one equipment group, you do not need trailer camera prep
Towing Tech requires already having tow mirrors
Tow mirrors requires already having trailer tow group
IF ordering from somewhere other than Mark Dodge, you're paying too much

Last edited:
I just noticed it was finally up! Now its time to start seeing some sched. Build dates 🤘🤘

They need to fix their software. It doesn’t show the exterior graphics on the CGI drawing if you select that option. It also does not show level one interior. Or red stitching.

Last edited:
They need to fix their software. It doesn’t show the exterior graphics on the CGI drawing if you select that option.
That's the least of the issues ... but at least you don't have to read through code guides now.

Looks like Forged Blue Metallic is now an option.

It also appears that the passenger side display screen is not yet available?

It also appears that the passenger side display screen is not yet available?
It’s showing in the level 1 description, just not in the picture for some reason.

nice to see what the aux toggles will look like without the steering assist.

I select build and price on the rho page and it takes me to the model select page and the rho isn't listed?

I select build and price on the rho page and it takes me to the model select page and the rho isn't listed?
Same, I don't see it

It's tucked between the Rebel and Limited. I scrolled right by it 1st time

It's tucked between the Rebel and Limited. I scrolled right by it 1st time
Maybe they removed it or it may be region locked. I went back and looked close and didn't see it.

They need to fix their software. It doesn’t show the exterior graphics on the CGI drawing if you select that option. It also does not show level one interior. Or red stitching.
Rock Rails is also absent on preview too. Basically everything missing from the wholesale order previews are still missing here. Maybe in the upcoming week or 2, the last few missing bits will show up.

Maybe they removed it or it may be region locked. I went back and looked close and didn't see it.
Could be region lock, Here is a screenshot of the current selection order for builds

Attachments

• IMG_0150.png
    IMG_0150.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 51
I am seeing 2k on board power system as last option, also able to configure without tow mirrors when adding TrailerTowGroup and TowingTechGroup

RHO builder is up on ramtrucks.com! However - this doesn't change what is and isn't available.

At this moment, we still have the following restrictions:

NO Steel Storm, Granite Crystal, or Forged Blue Metallic
NO Onboard Power System

IF Hydro Blue, Sunroof, or Red Accents are selected, you MUST already have Level 1 Equipment Group
IF you have level one equipment group, you do not need trailer camera prep
Towing Tech requires already having tow mirrors
Tow mirrors requires already having trailer tow group
IF ordering from somewhere other than Mark Dodge, you're paying too much
Steel Storm?

I am seeing 2k on board power system as last option, also able to configure without tow mirrors when adding TrailerTowGroup and TowingTechGroup
Saw that too. Wish that was an option.

Can anyone actually place an order as when I try to order my build I just get a ever ending wheel spin

Back