What's new

RAM RHO BUILDER IS UP!

For those not seeing it, try a different browser or incognito mode.

If you’re looking at a cached version of the page you won’t see the rho or the warlock, on the build and price main model selector.

What’s interesting is it says that even without level 1, leather seats are standard.

I was under the impression that base came with cloth seats.

For those not seeing it, try a different browser or incognito mode.

If you’re looking at a cached version of the page you won’t see the rho or the warlock, on the build and price main model selector.

What’s interesting is it says that even without level 1, leather seats are standard.

I was under the impression that base came with cloth seats.
There is only one seat on the RHO completely,
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats/Black

It also appears that the passenger side display screen is not yet available?
The passenger screen is within the Level 1 equipment group

Can anyone actually place an order as when I try to order my build I just get a ever ending wheel spin
You cannot actually place an order through the ramtrucks.com site. You will need to contact a dealership directly to actually make this happen in real life.

I am seeing 2k on board power system as last option, also able to configure without tow mirrors when adding TrailerTowGroup and TowingTechGroup
Unfortunately still not available on the onboard power.
The tow mirrors are required in order to get towing tech group too.

No that is not available yet.
It’s an option to select. Now whether it is actually one that can be ordered now is a different story. I was simply starting you could pick that color in the builder.

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpeg
    IMG_0493.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 32
Not seeing ventilated seats on the RHO builder. Checked standard features and the level 1 package.

Could be region lock, Here is a screenshot of the current selection order for builds
I went back and checked it later and it's up now for me, thanks!

Might make me feel better about ordering a base after all 😃
What AnthonyR said about there being only one seat on the RO is not entirely correct. Yes it is leather with both base and level one. However, the base model does not have the ventilated seats, or The massage seats so they are different seats

You cannot actually place an order through the ramtrucks.com site. You will need to contact a dealership directly to actually make this happen in real life.
Thanks for the response. When I click on dealer here in CA the wheel just spins and doesnt connect me. Are you saying I need to call the dealer directly? I may have time to stop by and see one today. Much appreciated

Thanks for the response. When I click on dealer here in CA the wheel just spins and doesnt connect me. Are you saying I need to call the dealer directly? I may have time to stop by and see one today. Much appreciated
Yes any order has to go through an actual dealership and the best way to get to the point quickly will be to either email them or call them directly rather than the pseudo connection through the ram site itself. But then come back and post here on what their discount, fees, and deposit was before you commit to anything

Good luck, you are better getting quotes from the dealerships on here and taking those directly to the sales managers to see if they want to play ball.

I did what you did and the local Dealerships around me evidently dont want to sell trucks.

Just played with the site..

No Forged Metallic Blue. 2K Bank available.

Did Granite for now. Came out to $93,575. About the same of a 3.5 Raptor...

Yes now order that trough Mark Dodge and get $11,000 off because MSRP is over $90k. So you’d get that truck for $82,575

So weird because I was able to build and save a Forged Blue …. Hopefully they let us order it soon….

Unfortunately still not available on the onboard power.
The tow mirrors are required in order to get towing tech group too.
If the onboard power becomes available before we get a status change, is it possible to add it to our order?

Back