What's new

RAM RHO BUILDER IS UP!

I wouldn’t think so. Options are sometimes embedded in the Vin number.

If the onboard power becomes available before we get a status change, is it possible to add it to our order?
No guarantee - RAM does not have to accept any changes once the order is placed.

No guarantee - RAM does not have to accept any changes once the order is placed.

Hey Anthony,

What is MDs process for order change requests from customers? Second part, in your experience, are certain options granted more than others?

If the onboard power becomes available before we get a status change, is it possible to add it to our order?
You would have to reorder, I decided maybe I want the decals so I asked my salesman. He called his contact to add it and they said No can do unless he reorders

Hey Anthony,

What is MDs process for order change requests from customers? Second part, in your experience, are certain options granted more than others?
Sorry we're not going to get much further into this - when you place an order you are committing to the build, since RAM does not have to accommodate any change requests, you are signing a POC that says "I have reviewed all details, no changes can be made" We're not going to create a process that explicitly goes against RAM's policy of not taking changes, and I'm certainly unable to advise on what changes do and do not get accepted. If there are exceptions, then they are exceptions, not a policy and not something we can advise as a good plan to get what you want. If you need the onboard power or the specific color, I'd suggest waiting to be sure.

The RHO Step-Over Height from Ground is 27.2 inches; that is 4.7 inches higher than the standard Ram 1500. I would add the Running Board option to my build.
Does anyone know how high above the ground the running boards are? Looking at the photos on the Ram build site, they appear to be about 3 inches lower than the floorboard.

The RHO Step-Over Height from Ground is 27.2 inches; that is 4.7 inches higher than the standard Ram 1500. I would add the Running Board option to my build.
Does anyone know how high above the ground the running boards are? Looking at the photos on the Ram build site, they appear to be about 3 inches lower than the floorboard.
I honestly have been just referencing TRX photos/videos for cosmetic items like the running boards or rock rails. I expect them to be the same thing, or at least close enough.

I honestly have been just referencing TRX photos/videos for cosmetic items like the running boards or rock rails. I expect them to be the same thing, or at least close enough.

Agreed. I wonder if they adjusted the suspension to account for a reduction in engine weight or if there will be slightly less rake all things considered.

Just played with the site..

No Forged Metallic Blue. 2K Bank available.

Did Granite for now. Came out to $93,575. About the same of a 3.5 Raptor...
I was told by the dealership granite was not yet available. Being forced to monotone black. Also the onboarding power system isn't yet available either even though it's on the build site. Are others seeing/hearing the same?

I was told by the dealership granite was not yet available. Being forced to monotone black. Also the onboarding power system isn't yet available either even though it's on the build site. Are others seeing/hearing the same?
Anthony from Mark Dodge (who a majority of the people on this forum ordered their truck from) has stood by the fact that Granite and Forged blue are not yet available. Power system not available either and won’t be available for a long time. So yes, we are hearing the same as what your dealer told you.

Anthony from Mark Dodge (who a majority of the people on this forum ordered their truck from) has stood by the fact that Granite and Forged blue are not yet available. Power system not available either and won’t be available for a long time. So yes, we are hearing the same as what your dealer told you.
Thank you for confirming!

How late is too late to change my exterior color choice? I really like the Forged Blue Metallic color option...

See original post on this very thread.
Your color choices are black, white, silver, flame red, and hydro.
Black is the only monotone, hydro requires level one group to also be present.

Back