What's new

RAM RHO Forum 👊 Founding Member Badge

Order place through Mark Dodge and it was processed on May 18th! Hopefully it will be a January delivery and be a nice birthday present to myself.

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 1000 members to registered on RAM-RHO.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Lets go

So the page where anyone can post what they ordered with what opinions . From who, and for how much. And maybe future upgrades they want to do does not count as a n introduction? Are we looking to start an extra 1000 individual short threads?

I placed an order last week, and have just been lurking until now. I’m looking forward to getting my RHO whenever that may be

So the page where anyone can post what they ordered with what opinions . From who, and for how much. And maybe future upgrades they want to do does not count as a n introduction? Are we looking to start an extra 1000 individual short threads?

Posting in the order thread works as well. (y)

Posting in the order thread works as well. (y)

Thank you ours is post #52 on that page

Back