What's new

RAM RHO Forum 👊 Founding Member Badge

Placed my order through mark. It was really simple easy and customer friendly. Highly recommend them. Got my confirmation email today.

1715903211194.png

Sign me up!

Looking forward to placing my order and checking out some reviews! Hoping to time my order to have it arrive Q125 :)

"We don't need no stinking badges!" Just kidding---what was the name of that 1940's movie that the Mexican bandit spoke that line to Humphry Bogart? Some of you older guys would probably remember the title. The last time I watched it was on the Turner Classic Movie channel. Humphry Bogart & Tim Holt were gold prospectors down in old Mexico.

"We don't need no stinking badges!" Just kidding---what was the name of that 1940's movie that the Mexican bandit spoke that line to Humphry Bogart? Some of you older guys would probably remember the title. The last time I watched it was on the Turner Classic Movie channel. Humphry Bogart & Tim Holt were gold prospectors down in old Mexico.
I just looked it up---the movie is Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

Hi y’all! Finally confirmed for my RHO build through Mark Dodge. Hopefully not too late for a badge!

Pulled the trigger today and put my order in on my RHO. Any badges left?

Founding member badge Decals! Wouldn't that be cool?

I placed my order with Mark Dodge. I would like a badge please.

Back