RHO Graphics Question Popular Opinion?

NickcSRT24

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 Challenger Super Stock
Debating on ordering both hood and bed side RHO graphics or only hood graphics? I was wondering thoughts from members here on them? Coming from a 2022 TRX currently so I am debating no bed side graphics perhaps blur the lines between the TRX's and RHO's. Reminds me of the scat pack challenger guys having SRT emblem's and getting rid of the scat pack logos lol. Perhaps it is not the case with the RHO though not sure how most are looking at it? Any opinions are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Debating on ordering both hood and bed side RHO graphics or only hood graphics? I was wondering thoughts from members here on them? Coming from a 2022 TRX currently so I am debating no bed side graphics perhaps blur the lines between the TRX's and RHO's. Reminds me of the scat pack challenger guys having SRT emblem's and getting rid of the scat pack logos lol. Perhaps it is not the case with the RHO though not sure how most are looking at it? Any opinions are greatly appreciated! Thanks
I ordered them both. Someone on here has a basic breakdown on some of the orders. If I remember correctly it was a fairly low take-rate.

Waste of money imo.

I'll order hood graphics when my truck gets here

I'll do mine aftermarket. I really want something closer to the Rebel bed graphics rather than what they doing for the RHO from the factory

I didn’t add decals because I’m not typically a big fan of them (and they’re cheaper aftermarket). But a friend of mine ordered his with front and rear decals. His reasoning was that he doesn’t want it to be confused with the TRX and hopefully prevent thefts attempts. I kinda his logic, let’s see if potential thieves do…

Way too expensive from factory and I usually de-badge my vehicles but I'll make my own decals and use them for a minute just so people no what it is haha.

Way too expensive from factory and I usually de-badge my vehicles but I'll make my own decals and use them for a minute just so people no what it is haha.
Agreed and same here.

I got the rear graphics and not the hood graphics. I like the blue on the hood with the black non-functional venting. My reasoning was exactly the opposite of what you're saying. I don't want thieves to get the TRX and the RHO confused. Lol.

Here's the latest breakdown on the take-rate.

I got the side decals, but for the front I am planning to get something similar to this. Obviously not this one but a similar one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240824_081721_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_081721_Chrome.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 34
Are you cutting your own graphics at home or ordering someplace cheaper than Ram? I'm going to cut my own using my US Cutter been trying out decals for the past few weeks.
I'm probably going to order it through a third party. I almost failed art class.

I got the side decals, but for the front I am planning to get something similar to this. Obviously not this one but a similar one.
That definitely makes it different nice idea!

Etsy usually has some ready to go and easy to order.

Back