What's new

RHO Graphics Question Popular Opinion?

Well that's a different take but $60?

Well that's a different take but $60?
Cut vynil isn't expensive, with the Mopar graphics you are paying not only for the graphics, but also the 3rd party company they pay to install them and their own markup.

Cut vynil isn't expensive, with the Mopar graphics you are paying not only for the graphics, but also the 3rd party company they pay to install them and their own markup.
Yeah I understand but these get shipped to you correct so do it yourself? And if you're doing it yourself its a simple program to cut. Anyway, people got to make them bones.

Money aside on getting the decals do you think it makes the truck less appealing down the line as far as resale in a few years?

I'm not a fan of the body decals, they look to plan. They could've used a different font, something a little more aggressive.

Trucks without badges will definitely have a higher resale value from my personal experience. Look at raptors for the past 15 years, no graphics always sell quicker and get a prettier penny. Nobody wants to see huge "RAPTOR" or "TRX" graphics all over there ride when its very obvious what it is. detracts from the look IMO.

I'm not a fan of the body decals, they look to plan. They could've used a different font, something a little more aggressive.
I usually don't either, but I have a vinyl cutter so I'm going to try it out haha. What's your idea for a more aggressive font I'll check it out.

IMHO, A font or something that flows with the lines of the truck. The RHO decal looks like it was slapped on there just to have it there.
Maybe canted a little; maybe two horns for the top of "H"; something subtle. If you're going to have something there, it should compliment and flow with the truck. Again, IMHO.

Two horns on the H would just be symmetrical. Two different sized horns at about 2&3 o’clock on the O with the letters tilted. Or maybe make the H a little bigger than the R and the O.

IMHO, A font or something that flows with the lines of the truck. The RHO decal looks like it was slapped on there just to have it there.
Maybe canted a little; maybe two horns for the top of "H"; something subtle. If you're going to have something there, it should compliment and flow with the truck. Again, IMHO.
All good ideas a subtle change here or there wouldn't be bad plus no Ram idiots yelling at you for copyright infringement haha.

Appreciate all the replies here! So we think that box side decals would actually hurt the future resale? Interesting to hear opinions on that never looked at it from that angle?

Appreciate all the replies here! So we think that box side decals would actually hurt the future resale? Interesting to hear opinions on that never looked at it from that angle?
Easy to remove though if you have them when/if you sell in the future.

Hmm, never thought about not ordering it with the decals and doing custom instead. Just asked if I could change that on my order and they said it was too late. Can the stock decals (hood and sides) be removed? Is there any type of finish put over them, or are they directly on top of the final spray finish?

Hmm, never thought about not ordering it with the decals and doing custom instead. Just asked if I could change that on my order and they said it was too late. Can the stock decals (hood and sides) be removed? Is there any type of finish put over them, or are they directly on top of the final spray finish?
They'll be new so not terrible to pull off plus the paint won't be faded yet. I'd use either a plastic knife or my 3m rubber wheel for removing decals.

They'll be new so not terrible to pull off plus the paint won't be faded yet. I'd use either a plastic knife or my 3m rubber wheel for removing decals.
Thanks. Not really upset about pulling off $$ decals, but more of the thought of having something a little more custom instead. Heat gun and a plastic knife. Wouldn't mind seeing what can be done with a Rhino on the hood or the rear sides.

I want the decals but I also want a wrap. If the decals are already on the truck, the wrap will cover them. Would Dodge provide decals "on the side" for future installation or would I need to look at a 3rd party?

I want the decals but I also want a wrap. If the decals are already on the truck, the wrap will cover them. Would Dodge provide decals "on the side" for future installation or would I need to look at a 3rd party?
There's no way I don't think Ram would do that. Your best bet is to not order the decals, wrap your truck and then get the decals. What wrap you going with Avery, Vivid, 3M?

Sure they would. Just look up the part number and order. What do you think they do if it’s crashed or damaged. I would recommend a third party decal due to price though.

Thanks for this! So it sounds like only 1 in 4 trucks will have the box side decals from orders?
So far! It is an expensive option for a few "stickers". I took that option, so hey, hey!

Money aside on getting the decals do you think it makes the truck less appealing down the line as far as resale in a few years?
Probably similar to now 75/25 yes/no; maybe 50/50.

Back