What's new

RHO Graphics Question Popular Opinion?

Appreciate all the replies here! So we think that box side decals would actually hurt the future resale? Interesting to hear opinions on that never looked at it from that angle?
Hurting resale is an opinion. It literally says RHO on the tailgate. I like the rear graphic because I am good with owning an RHO. I am not trying to fake I have a TRX. Lol.

Hurting resale is an opinion. It literally says RHO on the tailgate. I like the rear graphic because I am good with owning an RHO. I am not trying to fake I have a TRX. Lol.
I agree

Sure they would. Just look up the part number and order. What do you think they do if it’s crashed or damaged. I would recommend a third party decal due to price though.
I actually have no idea how this stuff works. Now that you mention it, it makes sense that they could be ordered separately from the vehicle purchase or else via third party.

There's no way I don't think Ram would do that. Your best bet is to not order the decals, wrap your truck and then get the decals. What wrap you going with Avery, Vivid, 3M?
I haven't decided yet. I'm leaning toward colored PPF. I have no experience with wraps/ppf so I'm trying to do research in advance.

I wonder if the RHO hood is the same as the TRX? I’m wanting to order a hood decal(blank) just for hood glare. What do you think?

From the looks of it in photos it looks the same.

Back